Reviews for Lock Down
buyo neko chapter 11 . 6/25/2004
keep them comin girl! THEY R GREAT! luv ya...
SpoutingFiction chapter 11 . 6/23/2004
my first time reading this story. it seems interesting
Kim chapter 11 . 6/23/2004
Nice chapter, and the rivalry has started. Well, hope you update soon.
Komugi chapter 11 . 6/21/2004
O_O WOW!...{im feelin a lil hyper today} i cant wait for the next 1!
luckykittykagome chapter 11 . 6/21/2004
yay! you're back! i loved this new chapter . i hope you enjoyed you time in italy! this was a good chapter to come back with. . i was surprised to open my mail and see it there, esspecially since i had just used up my hour on the computer. So i didn't get around to reading it till just now! i updated my story and created a new story then read it. I think i'll check in with my other mailness, then get off and sleep. Yeah! .
phyretyger chapter 11 . 6/21/2004
Ah, that would be so cruel *pouts*. I loved this chapter, and I can't wait for your next update, I hope it will be soon.

~Shadow
Tessa-Chan chapter 11 . 6/21/2004
OMG, this story is very good! I had just had to review it! I can't wait for the next chapter! Oh...and...that was Miroku! Doesn't he notice her? urm...well they haven't really met in person so...can't blame him...if thats him (99% thats him)
gooble chapter 11 . 6/20/2004
wow. this fic is awesome. cant wait for the next chapter!
Kim chapter 10 . 6/15/2004
Wow, this is a cool story. And to think, it's 3:52 in the morning right now, and I stayed up to read this... I'm glad I did though, it's definitely interesting. Well, keep up the good work, and I hope you update soon! _
buyo neko chapter 10 . 6/4/2004
WAAHH! how could u girl? leave us for 3 weeks wif a cliffy? u better come back in one piece girl...cuz i luv ur stories and wanta see the end of them! luv ya!
Queenofhearts0490 chapter 9 . 6/2/2004
these are great chapters you should keep them up and was Kikyou a demon since she knew inu-kun and only demons are allowed in the Demon Divistion? ... DUH... lol I'm smirt ... I just figured it out... keep the chapters comein they are great works of art that should be kept to date... ttfn ta ta for now
Komugi chapter 10 . 6/1/2004
wow hope ya have fun,yup i realy do like this story now_
cjchan chapter 10 . 5/31/2004
oops... he let go of her hand... now he's gonna be in trouble ;

Hehe... wish I could touch his ears
booya chapter 10 . 5/31/2004
wow, black...silver...black..silver...lol! that was excellent - but why the evil cliffy WHY? ja ne o
booya chapter 9 . 5/31/2004
close call for inu-chan o
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »