Reviews for Killing Small Animals
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Oh how funny.!
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
Lol, I guess you stopped righting this?

It sounds like it was going to be a good story :(
Ansku chapter 7 . 4/23/2005
Absolutely hilarious! :D Please update soon, can't wait to read more :)
skimmie chapter 7 . 3/8/2005
update
Seto Kaiba's My Babe chapter 7 . 1/10/2005
Ooh this is a pretty good story so far.. I like it a lot _
me myself and I chapter 5 . 1/3/2005
Oh god this is funny. my mom eeps asking me whats making me laugh. i of course lie and reply 'nothing'. this is good and quite funny too. :)
caz chapter 7 . 1/3/2005
gah want more!
camphor chapter 7 . 11/14/2004
i love how you end your chapters, makes me smile.
Scarlett Foxie chapter 4 . 11/13/2004
Zabini! Zabini!

Zabini, Blaise (wizard)

b. 1980

Slytherin 1991-98 (SS7)

Blaise Zabini's gender is now confirmed by JKR: he's a wizard. JKR passed the word along to the Portuguese translation team when they were working on revising the translations of the novels. (6/15/04)
Fantasy101 chapter 6 . 11/13/2004
Oh Poor Draco! But I'm loving this story! Looks as if Harry's gona take him home_~ Oh I like! Plz update soon!
Alora chapter 7 . 11/13/2004
Draco is going to change back right? And he and Harry are going to end up together right? I hope so! UPDATE SOON! (Harry and Draco forever) Bye ~Alora~ :}
MachiavellianOrange chapter 6 . 11/13/2004
I love it! No noticable errors that I could find. It is very original (as far as I can tell.) Welcome to my AA list!
Lyla Hayden chapter 6 . 6/24/2004
Oh gosh! That is so funny! You must write more. ::Snickers:: They called Draco a girl! Ha! Well, he is very feminine...Anyway. Funny stuff! Love it! Write more!
Dreaming0fDraco chapter 6 . 6/20/2004
At first I though the story would seem kinda lame. But now that I started to get into it its getting pretty good! so *wink wink I am expecting along with MANT other people we are all praying for more chapters son! hear that? son!
Lost chapter 6 . 6/11/2004