Reviews for What Is A Glass Eye?
Leonhart Zero chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Is rinoa writing this?
Planetship-Theta chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Similar in concept to a story I'm writing (the advanced stages of GF memory loss, from Irvine's point of view). Good to see another person's take on the same idea.
Wind Maester chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
This is great... Is this Irvine's perspective? Writing about how Selphie has died? OMG. This is totally fabulous, and I love the way you wrote it, the slight amnesia, never erasing the grief and pain from someone. Very intense, I might say, and it was grabbing at me from the moment I started reading it. Kind of like tearing something from me. Very deep, and you are one helluva great writer.
Baconfat chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Crepy, in a vague, foggy, /empty/ sort of way. The lists - "Quistis died today." - are upsetting in their simplicity. They kind of hit me like Grief hit me - ow.
The "seeing her hurt" paragraph is particularly creepy, and the desscriptions are masterful.
And the ending? Powerful. The style here is unusual but really works to give the whole thing a distant, vague sort of feeling - something's wrong, but it's hard to tell what, exactly, and it seems like it ought to be something important, that you'd remember...
Lanfir Leah chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Shit. Now you've made me tear up.
This totally caught me unprepared. It's so quiet and sad.
blllllllllll chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Wow This is what we in the D.L.V.R. like to call "Retarded" you have no talent never write again please