Reviews for Scenes from a Waiting Room
Lara-Van chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
Aw... Need I say more? Just "aw"
Lara-Van chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Let me guess- twins. Or triplets. Or something. Either way, there's going to be at least ONE mini-Jess running around. And that, frankly, is too adorable for words.
i.heart.Jess.Mariano chapter 7 . 9/8/2009
love this story!
litme chapter 7 . 8/11/2008
Really cute story!
Jess8902 chapter 7 . 5/28/2008
That was really great. You really captured how a guy can change when he becomes a father. My guy was like that, hardcore badass til 5 seconds after ours was born and he's been a bowl of mush ever since;) I really enjoyed it.
SiriuslyRory chapter 7 . 3/5/2008
oh so cute!
11nivea342 chapter 6 . 2/6/2008
love it. going to update soon? please finish!
helaluvE chapter 7 . 6/29/2007
ok, this is freaking fantastic! i love it. your writing is awesome and the interaction between the characters is fabulous :) not to mention that you involved all of the family, i like it. usually, Jimmy and the rest of Jess' family is left aside whereas i think they are great additons.

it's really a beautiful story and i hope you'll find the time, the motivation or whatever it is that's keeping you away and get back to this story.
ReadingRed chapter 4 . 5/17/2007
She nodded. "I'm just... tired... and cranky... and hungry... and I want coffee... and French fries." "With or without the Nutella." Rory wrinkled her nose. "In retrospect, I can't believe I ate that." He laughed a little. "What about the salads?" "Hey," she defended. "I put Nutella on those." Jess squeezed his eyes shut and lay back against her again. "That's disgusting."

lol
ReadingRed chapter 3 . 5/17/2007
“Yeah, old Grandpa Jimmy’s an asshole.” He sighed. “Grandma Lizzie never ever let Grandpa Jimmy forget that. Every time she sees Grandpa Jimmy she says ‘Jimmy, you’re an asshole.’ Those exact words. Then again, she’s neurotic, so I guess that makes us even.” He smiled down at the baby. “And never, ever forget that Grandpa Jimmy is one-hundred times smarter than Uncle TJ. Uncle TJ is a dunce.”

so funny
ReadingRed chapter 2 . 5/17/2007
Luke nodded. “Leather jacket; bad attitude; cigarettes; book sticking out of her back pocket." “She’s Rory’s too,” Lorelai reminded him. “Two books, then.”

“She’s talking to a glass window,” Jess pointed out “Well, it’s a good thing there’s a psychiatric ward upstairs,” Luke replied.

these are my favorite lines in this chapter. I really like this story. you've done a good job
TheVelvetDusk chapter 7 . 4/23/2007
I thought this was a good story, worth an update!
court99274 chapter 7 . 11/11/2006
i love this story and think it is really well written. I wish you would please update!
CL chapter 7 . 11/4/2006
please update! i love this story and hope that you complete it.
Pickture chapter 7 . 10/10/2006
Wow. This is totally awesome. I love the Nutella part in whatever chapter that is lol. You managed to keep the characters the same as they are in the show! Awesome work! I hope you update soon!