Reviews for Harry Potter and the Dark Fortress
AngelMoon Girl chapter 37 . 7/21
I just read through this story for the umpteenth time. It is SO good and contains many of my favorite fanfiction scenes of all time. I love how Harry takes the fall for Draco when the pseudo-wraith arrives, which leads to the reveal that he's actually been playing the dark side. That scene on the ground with the teachers trying to "put him back together" per se was SO exciting. I love the slow character growth from Snape as he slowly experiences a change of perspective regarding Harry. I love Remus' paternal concern. The beautifully sweet relationship between the Golden Trio. I mean... the list goes on and on and on. It is cruel you left off SO close to the end :P To me this story is a classic straight out of the Harry Potter glory years, and I would be forever grateful if you graced us with the final two chapters to tie up the loose knots. You definitely do not give yourself enough credit - you are a FANTASTIC writer and every time I read this, I am enamored once more with your talent! I hope you'll update!
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 40 . 1/4/2015
Great story, really wanting that explanation. My mind is spinning a little from these last two chapters.
I hope you finish this someday - it's worth the read.
Justin chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
The singular of "magi" (and thus "animagi") is "magus" ("animagus").
lovemya2000 chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
This Was A Good Story Harry Was SO Weak Though! Getting Beaten Up By Just About Anybody!
lovemya2000 chapter 40 . 8/13/2013
It's Been Eight Years. I Assume That You're Not Going To Finish This Story. Too Bad It Was Quite Good.
SlightlySociopathic chapter 40 . 4/1/2012
*Compulsivly looks for the next chapter button, finds none, and contemplates murder* That...that was the mother of all clifhangers. If you dont finish this I might have to break in my new straight-jacket. So, for the sake of my tenous sanity, PLEASE UPDATE
Draeconin chapter 7 . 9/29/2011
I don't know what you're trying to portray with Harry's character, but to me he comes off as a weak-willed wimp. The Harry I'm seeing isn't one I particularly want to see more of, so I'm gone.
dopey4dobby chapter 40 . 9/23/2011
You need to finish this...
Khold1 chapter 40 . 7/30/2011
This fic is fantastic. Its been close to 5 years since you've responded, but I'm still hoping you'll conclude this at some point
944s2 chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
She tried to kill him and he had no problem with it?
Katherine Sparrow chapter 40 . 3/10/2011
please update!
threecankeepasecret chapter 40 . 2/5/2011
It's been FOUR FREAKIN' YEARS! I really hope you haven't totally abandoned this, it's too good for that!
PeaceLoveHogwarts chapter 40 . 1/9/2011
I love it! its great, even though I've really not a fan of Harry with any one but Ginny. They just..click and even though i love Luna she just doesn't do it for me

But i love your writing style and the twists you put in it.

HP forever (:
Neonlights chapter 40 . 9/1/2010
Where the hell is the update? You havent added anything for ages and I founf this story last night, and read until 2 am and had to come back this morning to finish it. I love it. I love how Harry is coming into his powers, his changing relationships with Snape, Remus and Malfoy, and how his friends are so protective of him (not that he notices much besides feeling sitfled ) This is a really well written story and I am enjoying it a lot! you know what would make me enjoy it more? A FINALE!

What happened? What about the fortress? what will Harry do? Is Luna dead for good (I'm not a fan of that ship but at least its more acceptable than Draco Harry - what the hell is with that?)

what kind of power will the fortress give him? is it bad?

I really really loved the scene where Harry was injured during the quidditch match against slytherin. your description is really well done!

The poems youve written for the fortress are awesome too. Really chilling, a couple of those lines!

And whats the deal with the new DADA prof? HE's the spy? but that would be too easy, right? Gah, I dont know. but i WANT to know, so another reason you should update right there.

wow. such a long review! sorry! but i hope it helps you update!
Jess chapter 40 . 7/5/2010
I love this. It's great,and I hope it's continued. Even if it's not, thanks for writing it.