Reviews for Unexpected Expectations
ElmStreet chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Such a well written story. I think you did a great job of how Mara Jade and Luke Skywalker would react if they found themselves in this situation. Thanks for sharing your writing.
ElmStreet chapter 12 . 3/23/2014
Great story! Thank you for sharing.
bkwrm chapter 12 . 4/2/2009
So, is this story officially dead then? It's a shame. I was really enjoying this story and I wanted to see a happy ending. I guess I'll just have to imagine it myself.
Elizabeth Claire chapter 12 . 10/24/2007
NO, NO, NO! Don't stop now! What happens to Mara. Where do the cordinates lead to. What happens next. Please Please Please update! Anyway I love it. And i quite agree Anikin is quite the little climber. I love the Solo's reaction to Luke and Mara. Can't wait to read more.

Lynda Christy chapter 12 . 10/14/2007

I appreciate very much your fanfic, and I am in the expectation to see the next chapters since last year.

Just a note to finish, in Part 2, Chapter 6, Chewie has blue eyes, not brown.

But apart this little mistake, it is very good indeed!

Lynda Christy
dyslecksec chapter 12 . 6/5/2007
Romance/Humor? I think not. You either have a much darker sense of humor than I, or you should relabel this. I really like the story, but don't appreciate starting something labeled Humor and instead getting the opposite. Part 1 would be along the lines of "Drama", while part 2 is without a stitch of doubt Angst. I suggest using one of those labels.

P.S. The genre labels can be changed after a story is posted.
Verity Kindle chapter 2 . 5/7/2007
S'good. I like that they're communicating like adults. That's okay, even in a fluff fic. )
sarah chapter 10 . 12/24/2006
That was so funny! The whole story! I totaly cant wait for the next chapter. Please email me when it comes out.
sarah chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
O how sweet! I loved it all! the last part was my favorite!
JadeTakashi chapter 11 . 11/11/2006
Finish it Finish it Finish it.

I love this, its one of my favs. Come on, mara can't die...

Where's the comedy in this? I see nothing funny about it all.

I can't wait to see what happens. I wanna read the end of it so bad...

More. I'm addicted. Come on...

dude I love it. You rock
leo02 chapter 11 . 9/26/2006
I just found this story saved in my favorites and I still loved it as much as when I first read it. Just sitting here hopefully waiting for an update
LVB chapter 11 . 9/21/2006
Wow that last chapter was filled with such passion and intensity. And what a cliffhanger ending! I truly hope you continue this soon.
Madame Naberrie chapter 7 . 8/27/2006
For chapter 11:

But it's a great story.

Jedi-lover chapter 11 . 8/10/2006
I just found this story today. Excellent fanfic! I am really enjoying the story. I look forward to reading more!

Jedi-2B chapter 11 . 8/9/2006
Aw, if only Luke had told Mara about his nightmares earlier.

Looking forward to the next chapter, whenever that may be.