Reviews for Boy Meets Alien part II
c2ndy2c1d chapter 7 . 5/29/2014
Yo this was a really good story, and I would love to read the rest of it so I was wondering if you have the rest of it posted somewhere? If you could post it here or link me to it, that would be amazing. Keep up the good work and please continue this wonderful story you have here!
Maliwolfie chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
Oh my dear God... I'm in PAIN from the constant roaring of laughter. You are amazing. This story is... fantabulous! I read part I and II in a strait go and I must tell you that it made my whole freaking night. Sexy, fun, hysterical, and BRILLIANT! I'm not the best at giving reviews, so it's difficult for me to express my absolute adoration and appreciation for this... but I love you for it. I am TERRIBLY saddened that you haven't updated for what appears to be nearly 8 YEARS, but I am so happy to have read what IS available that I'm *almost* ok with that, heh. However, I must ask you how I might get my hands on the uncensored 'extras' you so coyly alluded to in your last chapter... and if you plan to continue the plot after all this time?

My last question... Would you be interested in fan art for a favorite scene from this story? You can find me on DA as Aversionromance.
AnimePunk314 chapter 7 . 10/5/2010
If u have any mercy ull finish this story
jackell chapter 7 . 7/15/2010
dang it. I like it and reed the whole thing and I dont even get the good ZaKr? could you send it to me please!

anyway, i likede the plot and loved the smeets XD there so cute to me, and Keefs mom was funny and i most say KEEF ROCKS!
purpledemon21 chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
REALLY good story, my friend! That one was almost good enough to call BETTER than the original! But might I suggest a rating boost? Just one notch, up to T. Seems appropriate in my eyes. But, anyways, I absolutely LOVE this one! Keep on writing!
Yes. I am a Dork chapter 7 . 6/7/2008
*is drownning in drool*

This chapter is hot...like toast.

you must write more...yes?

*retruns to drownning*
miss-cold chapter 7 . 1/15/2008
Whe! This is exciting!

Go the Smeets! Can't wait to read more!
miss-cold chapter 6 . 1/15/2008
*tears of laughter streaming down my face*

Oh good god! I love your fics so much!

But i have to say this has totally topped the cake.

You've captured all the characters so well, i can almost see them speaking those lines in the show. You've kept them all so well intact, with their quirks and mannerisms. And I love how you've captured the Professor. Sigh.

This is beautiful and a great piece of work!

Now i must go and read the rest!
marblemagpie chapter 7 . 10/16/2007
I would love to continue reading this story.
Wraith chapter 7 . 7/10/2007
Love it, keep going.
LoneHowler chapter 7 . 5/31/2007
I would so very much like to read the unedited versions of this story and it's prequel
blackfuzzdevil chapter 7 . 3/17/2007
I really enjoy this, it's so funny!Will you be updating soon? Please? Gir will shower you with taquitos and popcicles... possibly.
Animejo chapter 7 . 12/13/2006
Keef or Dib?

Both are stupid. Keef is oblivious, but at least aids in raising the smeets. Dib is slightly (er... more than slightly) insane, and has already been proposed by the smeets to be eliminated.

You have set your readers up for quite a quandary...

But smut btwn Dib and Zim is so much hotter than sex btwn Keef and Zim, so make this a ZADR fic ALL the way!

Love this, by the way. I've never watched Invader Zim before, but now I want to. Two thumbs way, way up.

Have you abandoned it? It's been a long time... Oh, and that ZL_slash yahoo group mentioned in Boy Meets Alien prt I? It doesn't exist anymore.
Phoenix Skyborne chapter 7 . 11/5/2006