Reviews for Nothing is ever what it seems
Brenda293 chapter 4 . 11/1/2015
They are so funny ! Adorable .
Brenda293 chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
Why the creators did not have this idea for an episode .I'm totally convinced that it would have been the favorite episode ever .
Brenda293 chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
This is too much fun ! Lol .
BlueTigress chapter 16 . 8/27/2006
GREAT story!

Love it!

Love the idea of switching bodies!

GREAT!
HuntingPeace chapter 16 . 4/3/2006
Aw. Kind of sappy... but in a good way! haha. Good story.
AJeff chapter 16 . 4/2/2006
I read all chapters of your wonderful story today. I love happy endings for Jarod and Miss Parker. I enjoyed it very much. Too bad it wasn't like that on television.
CanonAntithesis chapter 16 . 4/2/2006
Great ending. I like sap. Good to see you writing again. I just read you're fic about the invisible man who attacked Parker (it was on your web site). Any chance you'll finish that one now? Please!
Nans chapter 16 . 4/2/2006

I was startled, that you were thinking of abandoning us readers. I would certainly put you on my do not start reading list, if you had.

Nans
HuntingPeace chapter 15 . 3/12/2006
haha. What a dilemma! haha. Update soon. It's a cute story.
Nancy chapter 15 . 1/3/2006
Thanks for the update - I had been wondering if you were going to continue. It sounds as if everything is going very nicely in "paradise" - well, except for the little oops with no dry clothes inside and the soon return of the cleaning lady. Do you think Destiny can make a run to the car for them? Good story!
BallsBreaker chapter 15 . 1/3/2006
This is the first time I read this fic and I love it!

Please post again soon!
HuntingPeace chapter 14 . 7/14/2005
Update! Update! Update! I love it. I'm waiting for THE scene... with a sober MP.
miska chapter 14 . 4/21/2005
it's really good i was laughing all the time. please finish it. i know it's long, long time ago, but.. only for me :o) thanks
Joy chapter 14 . 11/12/2004
And this is why I love cats. They are so smart and very protective. I'm loving this story and I love Destiny. She is a protector of her "Mommy" and "Daddy". Keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Caleb Jones chapter 6 . 10/24/2004
i think you missed a chapter! Last chapter they were escaping on the road and now 8 days later they are suddenly back to normal with NO explanation why!

You need to add the missing parts of the story, not omit them when you get bored.