Reviews for Nothing is ever what it seems
BlueTigress chapter 16 . 8/27/2006
GREAT story!

Love it!

Love the idea of switching bodies!

HuntingPeace chapter 16 . 4/3/2006
Aw. Kind of sappy... but in a good way! haha. Good story.
AJeff chapter 16 . 4/2/2006
I read all chapters of your wonderful story today. I love happy endings for Jarod and Miss Parker. I enjoyed it very much. Too bad it wasn't like that on television.
CanonAntithesis chapter 16 . 4/2/2006
Great ending. I like sap. Good to see you writing again. I just read you're fic about the invisible man who attacked Parker (it was on your web site). Any chance you'll finish that one now? Please!
Nans chapter 16 . 4/2/2006

I was startled, that you were thinking of abandoning us readers. I would certainly put you on my do not start reading list, if you had.

HuntingPeace chapter 15 . 3/12/2006
haha. What a dilemma! haha. Update soon. It's a cute story.
Nancy chapter 15 . 1/3/2006
Thanks for the update - I had been wondering if you were going to continue. It sounds as if everything is going very nicely in "paradise" - well, except for the little oops with no dry clothes inside and the soon return of the cleaning lady. Do you think Destiny can make a run to the car for them? Good story!
BallsBreaker chapter 15 . 1/3/2006
This is the first time I read this fic and I love it!

Please post again soon!
HuntingPeace chapter 14 . 7/14/2005
Update! Update! Update! I love it. I'm waiting for THE scene... with a sober MP.
miska chapter 14 . 4/21/2005
it's really good i was laughing all the time. please finish it. i know it's long, long time ago, but.. only for me :o) thanks
Joy chapter 14 . 11/12/2004
And this is why I love cats. They are so smart and very protective. I'm loving this story and I love Destiny. She is a protector of her "Mommy" and "Daddy". Keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Caleb Jones chapter 6 . 10/24/2004
i think you missed a chapter! Last chapter they were escaping on the road and now 8 days later they are suddenly back to normal with NO explanation why!

You need to add the missing parts of the story, not omit them when you get bored.
Caleb Jones chapter 4 . 10/24/2004
excellent !

but one thought.

Jarrod is supposed to be super adaptvie so things like high heels and talking like miss parker should be easy for him. After all he adopts many identities!

Other wise a greatstory!
Daena chapter 13 . 10/22/2004
more,more, more...

the story is really great...loving it...
bluelilly chapter 13 . 9/14/2004
Wow, its been so interesting, dont stop now. i think the kitten should get into in. someone should be scared of kittens hehe. or at lest have the kitten run at muk at the center.

keep writing your bloody vrillient at it!