Reviews for Broken Wings
zara2148 chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
Awww, that was sweet. And surprisingly tame for an M-rated story.
thrnbrooke chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Eccentric Storyteller chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
That was a perfect ending, the story may have seemed short to some but to me it was just right. A fantastic job, I truly enjoyed reading it; you stayed true to the characters while adding your own pizaz. Magnificent work! :D
Martionmanswife chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
Z-L.B chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
That was definitely interesting. ~ZLB
Seth chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
I loved this story. Very original take on things, yet still in the spirit of Labyrinth.
LadyMidnight81 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
this is definitly more than worthy of my favorites list
Muria chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
I think my favorite part might just be "Sarah... queen?" That was hilarious and so cute!

This is a really interesting story, and I very much enjoyed reading it!
Laihi chapter 3 . 7/29/2008
Very good story.
mydirt09 chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
I love this. Its was funny yet you stay in the true story plot but it was different unlike most stories it keep me reading. Thanks you for writting this and I will be looking for more from you.
Jen chapter 3 . 12/7/2007
This is awesome! I just love your writing! Always liked the Labyrinth movie too :)
TenshiNanashi chapter 3 . 8/20/2007
I really liked the ending. That faerie was shaken, almost killed, and she came out laughing and swearing.

Oh and Sarah/Jareth has always been a great pairing in my mind.
erin nicole chapter 3 . 1/13/2007
one of the most beautiful stories i have ever read. wonderfully written and thankfully mature.
WitchGirl chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Hey, listen, I read this story like a year ago and I definitely forgot I didn't review, but I didn't forget your story. In fact, I recomended it to someone. I actually don't read much Labyrinth but for some reason I looked it up one day and found and read this. Anyways, just wanted to say I thought it was awesome. Rock on.
jackfan chapter 3 . 2/20/2006
I loved this story. You are a really good writer.