Reviews for It Goes to Show How Much I Love You
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 8 . 7/19/2007
i wonder y she doesn't remember inuyasha?

update soon

MULAN-IFUWEREGAY
SweetieSakura chapter 8 . 10/27/2006
hi i read urs story ...and chapter 8 is a little bit scary !

can u continue the story i wad to no why kagome dosent remember inuyasha pls continue it ! beg u haha P
inuyasha4life chapter 8 . 3/3/2006
I like urs story very much .I wish to read the story kagome past pls type soon ! XD
Bulldog chapter 8 . 12/30/2005
8 waz good! Go do 9!
PrincessAmy-and-Blueberry chapter 8 . 12/30/2005
Loved it so much!
christa mckinney chapter 8 . 8/1/2005
cant wait to read the next chapter.
christa mckinney chapter 3 . 8/1/2005
nice fanfic,cant wait till tou update.
rav3ncl4w chapter 8 . 8/1/2005
OMG!You actually went to that one haunted place they wen to?If i went there i woulda been crying or somethin!lol anyways..keep up the good job!
inuz-gurl-07 chapter 8 . 7/19/2005
Where r u? its almost been a year and u haven't updated...
InukagNarSesshlover chapter 8 . 6/19/2005
Hi it's me again jasmine youstill haven't e-mailed me and haven't wrote a chapter yet WRITE A CHAPTER SOON! i really love this story SO PLEASE WRITE A CHAPTER SOON PLEASE! PUPPY EYES okay gotta go bye just to tell you my user name on MSN used to be Inuyasha Rules now it's Punk Rock Doggy because my favriote animal are dogs and Inu and Fluffy are dogs I love punk rock and i'm sorrta a punk i also am in a punk rock band with my friends i wrote one song about how much i love the show Inuyasha in the band i write the songs I sing play on the gutiar and am the leader of the band anyways gotta go PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE WRITE A CHAPPIE VERY SOON AND E-MAIL ME!
itgoestoshowyouhowmuchiloveyou chapter 8 . 6/10/2005
THAT WAS ONE OF THE BEST CHAPTERS YET

CAN U UPDATE SOON BECAUSE I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY
COMMANDERISHEDAVISOFPLANETSIDE chapter 8 . 6/10/2005
THAT WAS ONE OF THE BEST CHAPTERS YET

CAN U UPDATE SOON BECAUSE I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY
InukagNarSesshlover chapter 8 . 5/24/2005
Write more pwease! I love your story and I really badly wanna know of Kagome's past and how Inuyasha knows her. I also wanna know how Naraku knows Kagome and what he wants wirh her. Anawys I really really badly want you to write more very quick because I'm dieng to know those questions I gave you. Can you please email me back at jasminev6 and pwease give some info of the next chapter and these questions I gave you. Just to tell you my real name isn't it's just those are my favriote Inuyasha charectors but my real name is Jasmine and I'm half east indian half japenese and full canadian because I was born in Canada.I know alot of Japanese and I've been to Japan before it's great there my favriote place in Japan is Tokyo. just to tell you my dad is full Japanese and my moms full east indian my last name is a japanese one but my first name is east indian because my mom picked it out. Anayways I know how to write read and speak japanese and i'm proud to be japanese and it's really fun. Japan is such an awsome place I love it there. Anyways I got to go, Inuyasha is coming on in 5 minutes and I have to record and watch it it's a new eposoide today it's Friday and comes on at 10:00 just to tell you I'm obsessed over Inuyasha everyone thinks that I'm an Inuyasha freak and I'm happy to be one! Sorry I may have mistakes in my paragraph it's just that I'm in a hurry. Okay then bye bye and remember to email me!
Kelly chapter 8 . 4/30/2005
UPDATE!
kat49 chapter 8 . 4/26/2005
no! it cant END like that! no i need to find out what happens, be4 i die! it's happening! i can feel the death comin. . .