Reviews for Mercy
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I loved this
PurpleCryingDaisy chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Wonderful. So sad. So skillfully done in such a short piece of text.
Mornwey chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
That was so beautifuly tragic. I'm not big on Sparrington as a pairing (Turrow all the way ;), ne?), but this is good.

I hope to read more of your work soon

Peace out

~TSD

(PS:- Expect an update on 'The Gentry' next week, or maybe the week after)
ndm chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
This is a very powerful fic.

Very nicely done.

Thank you.
mssparrington chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
What an amazing death fic! I adore this part- "Mercy, he didn't say." This is wonderful writing- love the details the poetry of your descriptions. Absolutely wonderful.
Zabadi chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Wonderfully tragic ficlet! I've seen some good Sporrington fics in my time as a PotO slash fan, but this was beautiful. Poor Jack...But somehow, it just seems so funny for him to call Norrington 'Jamie', even if his name IS James. :P

P.S.-Hey, it was either call it Sporrington or Narrow...Sporrington is a better name for a pairing isn't it?
Lady of the Twilight Woods chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
I hate crying over a fanfiction, but i do. This was so lovely sad.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Sorry it has taken me so long to review this. It hits me very close to home. I read this as soon as you reviewed my story. Then I had to leave it for a while, and come back to it. Amazingly well written. Absolutely the most poignant death fic I have read here. Please do write more stories.
StarCat13 chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Dude, nicely done. I almost cried reading it, it's very powerful and angsty and all. Maybe you could write a happy Sparrington. *hint hint nudge nudge* Anyway, I wanted to review and also say thank you for reviewing my sparrington fic. It made my day! :-D Thanks!
Red Stockings chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Oh my goodness! It's so beautifully sad. *walks away astonished*
SpArRoWsWeNcH chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Wow. That's all I can say right now. I'm taken aback, really. This was just so moving and inspirational. The final paragraph really amazes me in its truth. This was just so wonderful, beautifully written, fantastic, amazing! I hope to read more of this great writing from you in the future. -Jaimie
Savvy Rum Drinker chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Oh my god! That was so good! You made me cry! I never cry! *starts bawling eyes out* It was so touching, so visual, so..so... Beautiful! I realy can't see the screen through my tears! Well done! You broke the Ice-Queen!

Waiting for more of your wonderfull work,

*~ Savvy_Rum_Drinker*~

Ps I want more Jack/Norrington fics. . . *hint hint*
heavenxleigh chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
The last paragraph was very powerful...it brought the whole piece together. Very well written by the way. I liked it ! Very, very sad though. *tear*
BlackJackSilver chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Wanted to return the favor of your review. Whew, this was a hard thing for me to read, but is very well written, and horribly beautiful.
NaughtyKittyKat chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
ohmygod. that's so sad and so cute! *crying*

great story. well written.

Kat