Reviews for Waiting Under Her Wings
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Very well written.
Jazzcat chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Oh AWESOME! Good ol' Imrahil!

What's cool about your stories is the depth with which you seem familiar with Middle-earth, and you convey almost that you know the characters personally. (If you do, let me know... I have a few I'd like to meet! :-) )

I look forward to more like this...

ForeverFaramir chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
I agree with your bio. Faramir rules all!

I loved this. I just finished the books, and the parts in Minas Tirith were my favourites, expecially the part where Imrahil rides out to help Faramir.

Brilliant fic.
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Beautiful !Well written and know your book well !I would love to read A Faramir and Aragorn Houses of Healing story from you.I miss Imrahil in the film as he is an interesting character.
Rosie26 chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
It was a big disappointment that Imrahil wasn't in the film. Very original and well written.
Adia7 chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Congratulations for writing a unique storyline centering around an under-appreciated character! I really enjoyed this story because you delved into Imrahil's character and portrayed him as a caring man who could still kick some butt when the opportunity arose. His relationship with Finduilas, his sons, and his nephews was touching and realistically portrayed.
Newmoon chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Ooh, I love Imrahil and Faramir! This was such a lovely fic; bravo!
Carrie S chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
So beautifully written! What a pleasant surprise to find an Imrahil pov on this topic, after all the Faramir pov ones that have appeared surrounding this scene.
My heart was breaking-poor Faramir and Imrahil!
It made me so happy to see something from you again!
Carrie S
Eokat chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
This I superb. I enjoyed reading it. Not many people write about Imrahil, and you portrayed this scene well.
Dimfuin chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
That was really really good! I've never read anything from Imrahil's point of view, and he's one of my favorite characters, too. I was so disapointed when they cut him out of the movie! Thanks for writing this;-)
Emera chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Omigoodness, I LOVE YOU, MAE! *glomps madly and huggles for dear life* Everybody's being so nice today... wah... I feel so luffed... *tear* AND YOU EVEN WROTE ABOUT MINE IMMY!
Cough... must calm self down... x_x
Personal bias about general spiffiness of fic aside, this is a really well-written story! I can tell that your hand with LotR has gotten even more sure even since 'Midwinter.' You kept to canon beautifully, while adding in lots of graceful touches yourself. The emotions and memories flow very naturally, so one can really feel Imrahil’s plight and love him forever for his swanly niftiness and… and…
*shuts self up again* YES. Overall, this was a very realistic, tightly-written, and emotionally powerful piece. And I must applaud you for portraying every character in a just light- even Denethor. *grin*
Gaha…. sorry I never did think of a name for Imrahil’s horse. XD But you used Mariel…! *sobs with joy* My day is complete. *huggles you again, and Kaka* Thank you!
Scylla chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Jackie, you talented writer... Kaka, wifey, you talented beta-er...? XD HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED KOISHII, DIANA! *glomp* *kisses on cheek* Love you...
Of course you would have Faramir in there. P
MEeeee chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
yayayayayayay! _ nice post.. :D and happyy bday emmera.. whe! damiit.. the reviews aren't visible yet.. T_T_T_ me wanna read! xD *bookmarks page*
clairon chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Really nicely written Arahiril!