Reviews for Equilibrium
snowywolf7 chapter 18 . 7/14
This was BEAUTIFUL! I was tearing up and my mom is looking at me like I'm crazy (though she really should be use to me crying at my computer now) I can't believe I didn't find the wonderful story sooner. Thank you so much for this piece of art I enjoyed it immensely, especially the interactions between Aragorn, Legolas, and Thranduil. Look forward to your future works :D
Tavaril Lasgalen chapter 18 . 1/4/2010
Another lovely story, mellon nîn! I was really hoping Grima might turn around and become a good guy after he saw Legolas fading, but ah well.
ElvenStrife chapter 18 . 12/11/2008
Wow. What an amazing story. I loved it! The angst, the suspense, the emotion... just, wow. Good job! :)
elrayen greenleaf chapter 18 . 9/2/2008
wowee! u truley have a talent for writing these! Hope there will be more Legolas stories in the future *wink wink* lol
Kalisona chapter 18 . 9/9/2006
Wow, this is a great story! I loved it. Ouch, you certaintly came up with a lot of painful scenes with our poor elf in them. 3 I've read your other stories as well, I'm just a lazy reviewer. *blushes* Well, anyway, I love all of your stories, and I'm going to use this review to beg for an update on Assasin's Gift again. Please?

Once again, I loved the story. You literally had me on the edge of my seat for half of the story.

LenaLove chapter 18 . 2/21/2006
Good grief, that was good. I read the whole thing in one day, my eyes hurt and I am tired, but by heavens it was worth it.

You are now fully one of my bestest favourite aurthors and there you will stay.

WOW. :)
Kelsey Estel the TolkieNarnian chapter 18 . 1/1/2005
another great story. I really liked this one. I liked the emotions in this. Great job!

However, I'm a bit confused. At some points it seems as though Legolas has something... more to him than is out in the open. Is there?
Tiannstnocfm chapter 18 . 8/1/2004
I am so sorry. I am such a procrastinator and I'm really sorry. I've had this author alert in my inbox for such a long time and have been reading this story but never gotten around to reviewing it. It really deserves compliments though, so now I am finally getting around to submitting a comment. This is a wonderful story, one of the best I've read on FFDN. Your writing is so descriptive and eloquent, all your stories are always brilliant and I love reading them. And it was such a beautiful ending too, so touching. Wonderful job. Thanks for writing it, I really enjoyed it. Now I'm off to review the rest of your great work. _ You are an amazing author.
Gozilla chapter 18 . 6/12/2004
Good chapter! Please update soon! -
Deana chapter 18 . 6/11/2004
Great chapter! I'm sad to see this end! *sniff* I wish it was longer, lol. ;) Poor Legolas! So hurt, mentally and physically! This story was awesome! Great job! :)
colagreenleaf chapter 18 . 6/11/2004
I think this chapter was really well written, I especially thought when Legolas said he would continue on and not return home made an impact, with the rest of the fellowship standing back & not interfearing, just waiting for legolas to return to the fellowship was really nice - Im sure you know what I mean as you wrote it - and as he smiles coming back, you know? Like its finally over which it seems to be for now.

Great chapter, I look forward to the next!

Cola xx
Tiannstnocfm chapter 17 . 6/5/2004
I'm so sorry I haven't reviewed much, I have gotten so behind with your story, being so busy lately, and I just finished your later chapters. I love this story so much and your writing is purely increible. I love the angst and the relationship between the charaters. I can't wait for more, please update as soon as you can, thanks. _ You're awesome.
Deana chapter 17 . 5/26/2004
YEOW poor Legolas! Great chapter...I was waiting for more of this story, you know! ;) Post more soon please! :)
Gozilla chapter 17 . 5/26/2004
Good, good, good! Please update soon! -
Deana chapter 16 . 5/26/2004
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY Legolas found out that Thranduil is alive! Great chapter! WOO HOO! ;)