Reviews for Only A Mirror
Celtic-Witch chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
That was beautifully written.
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Aww! I want to cry. I must admit, it's amazing how you can make your 100 stories so powerful with so little words. This one certainly is powerful in that it makes me want to cry but also smile through my tears. Well done.
Wolf chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
The ever famous... EH
Christieanne-Anna chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Really great story
Verus Lumen chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Wow. 100 words is a lot less than I thought it would be, but you manage it quite well. I like.

-Jenny
Artistic Angel85 chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
nicely done..

but I must say it has left me terribly distraught, because I WANT TO KNOW MORE! so if there is some more to the story, whereever it may be, could ya maybe let me know?
Acadia elle chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Emotionally charged, angsty, lovely.

Does need the closure that I'm sure is in the companion piece.
samhaincat chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Short and sweet but very cool. A wonderful touch of mystery that leaves the reader wanting more.
Rapunzel chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
I like the phrase "anger and sadness permanently etched on his countenance." This one makes their relationship seem mysterious - why were they there together, how did they end up together, etc. Like a tantalizing excerpt for a longer story.
adnarel chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
enjoyed it. very well done.
wackoramaco87 chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
wow...
amazing how you did such a great piece of writing with only 100 words...
it would be cool if you did like a epilogue...perhaps with what the mirror showed to hermoine? *cough*
Mikaylaco chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
It's really sweet! There's not much of it, (yes, I know you had a 100 word limit) but from the little there is I can tell you have a great style of writing. I'd be happy to read more of your stories.. I think this would make a great beginning.
Oh- and do you think you could read my story? It's my first fanfic, and you're a professional- well, I'd like a professional opinion.
Either way, thanks!
azulkan2 chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Damn smashing 100 words. Great little story.
lovesrainscent chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
How touching her heart's desire is. Lovely writing.
Arianna chapter 1 . 4/20/2004