Reviews for How to Play a Player
steelneil chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
i can't wait for your next update, please update soon...plz plz ;)
locotenshi chapter 5 . 2/1/2006
Hahahahahaha! I just love this! Pls. Update soon!
Innortal chapter 5 . 1/28/2006
Weird. You need to work on separation of ideas in your paragraphs, as well as speaking and thought sentences.

Otherwise, nice idea. Good luck.
DCWestby chapter 5 . 6/30/2005
oh.. I like this one... I hope you'll conyinue this story soon.
Ar-Kaos chapter 5 . 2/25/2005
Nice touch. It would be nice if we could see more of Nabiki doing well though. She doesn't strike me as the sort of person who has to fight physically or the sort of person who forgets a bitch challenging her.
Ar-Kaos chapter 2 . 2/25/2005
I like it. The pacing is shaping up nicely. Not too fast and looking rocky along the way.

And I have always been a quiet fan of a 'rescued' Kodachi
Nichole Hibiki chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
Hey I hope you have both Ranma and Ryoga go Neko-ken sometime cause I wanna see how both of them act.
Materia-Blade chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Why would you remove a story just because it gets low responses? Thats just stupid. You write because you like it. Not becuase your fans like it. Unless your getting payed for this I see no reason to take down any fics unless they are absolutely HATED. (There was a 6 year old author on named a guy who eats. He kept writing very very very annoying shit... about shit. and he got over 100 reviews on a 122 word chapted saying you suck. Get off the net.)

That is the only reason to take a fic off. If it's not good for you or if an entire audience is proclaiming that you suck.

Personally I think all of ur stories so far are pretty good and i'm disapointed you took off(or at least told me you were going to take off) Assasin Chronicles.

Now for this fic. I've always been a fan of Ranma/Nabiki Pairing. Why not?
Silverscale chapter 4 . 7/26/2004
Nice chapter. Is it going to be a Ranma/Nabiki pairing?
Light02 chapter 4 . 7/24/2004
interesting concept I'm surprized you haven't mentioned the Saotome/Tendo Unite the Schools pledge sense they still study the same school of Martial Arts. I also noticed your looking for a Ranma/Nabiki pairing...now who is the girl that made Ranma all angury at Women, Shampoo or Ucchan prehaps?
Nichole Hibiki chapter 4 . 7/23/2004
Wow, someone actually likes an idea I gave them, to tell you the truth I was a little surprised and honored when I read this fic, please write more and who knows maybe I can offer more ideas for you, if you want.
Graham The Mighty chapter 4 . 7/23/2004
My votes for Ranma and Nabiki
Mz-Kitty-Kat chapter 3 . 7/13/2004
hi everyone, its the author, just want to tell everyone I'll be removing the fic Assassin Chronicles... because of the lack of response.. i might re write it cause Ive decided to change the plot a bit... well I warned people..lol... of well please read my other fic and please review or else Im going to remove them... thank you..

(",)
Nichole Hibiki chapter 3 . 7/2/2004
So far so good. Ranma can't get Nabiki out of his head, that's good. Ranma/Nabiki all the way please let Akane have Ryoga, the nicer brother. Are you gonna have Ranma and Ryoga both trained under the cat-fist? Cause then Ranma would have another who shares the same fear of cats. Please update soon. You know I'm hoping that Ryoga has a girl curse and Ranma has the pig curse, or both having a girl curse.
Silverscale chapter 3 . 7/2/2004
Nice chapter, but just one question, are you going to matchup Ranam and Nabiki?