Reviews for Water of life
WhiteLightning chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Yay. That was really nice! I love the Ancient Egypt setting in fics. Always makes things seem... magical, no matter what happens in them. And this fic was most certainly at least somewhat magical!
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Another ending, and another chance for me to beg for more! Please? Please? Onegai?
Ch3rry1010 chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
cool fic we would like more, its interesting. dont mean sempai update onegai
ja ne
Cygna-hime chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
*loves* Excuse lack of coherence, I'm just so stunned by your writing.
I'm not quite clear on what time period/AU this is, but I guess I'll work it out eventually. Fridaybrain on the fritz.
Write more please, I would really enjoy it!
SD chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Yeasie! A Honda/Otogi ficcy!
Wanda: Yeasie?
Yesh. Must have more soon. Please? This was very good, your grammer and spelling were exelent. v. unlike mine. I can't wait to see:
A.) Honda catcxh up w/ Otogi, and try to explain it (I think he'd blush, alot)
and B.) Homda in the big city,. I think he'd get lost at a bazar/market thingy. Can you imagen Otogi trying to discribe him. About yae high . . .lol
~Ja ne
~Shinigami Daimou
Romennar chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
hola! this was very good! next chapter please!
Yata Misakiii chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
I'm finding this intriguing. _ I really hope you continue!
See-Samhain chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
I found a link to this fic in the chaseshipping community on livejournal, and I must say that I like it...a lot -
Santurion1 chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Only thing that came in my mind is that that story is as good as every other story you have written (at least the ones I have read :P)!
Katarzyna K Yue chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Please continue this! please please please! ::jumps up and down:: I really liked it! You really did both of them so well _
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
I'm not sure what to think about the place you ended it. On one hand, it was terribly evil. But on the other hand, for the writer it's a reasonable place to stop. And now the reader can imagine the joyful reunion. ~_
I found it rather amusing that Honda named his dog 'Inu'. I don't know why. Well, I *do* know why, but... bleh. It was funny. _()
This was cute! I like these snippets you've been doing!
DSF
zany.dancing chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
great story please continue!
Kaira-chan chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Very sweet It was just like Honda, being so loyal to give up what he wanted for his mother. And so like Otogi to claim he was a first rank mage XD I loved the interaction in this fic, and his mother was such a good one
If you ever have the urge to continue this, I'll be waiting, but if not, it did end on a very good note that left the rest to the readers imagination -~