Reviews for DUSK IN LA
GoldenAshes chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Yes. I am posting this REVIEW here for your STORY. I was immensely disappointed that LANCE was once mentioned without being capitalized. So was JOE come to think of it.
GaisciochDeEirinn chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
WHY are THINGS typed in CAPS LOCK?
happyhooligan2001 chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
I don't understand the whole point of the story. And what's with all the capital letters?
SophieS chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
hiya...I thought this was only ok it needed more to it!

Sophie
NateSean chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Considering the patronage that probably actually clicks on the "dragnet" section, I'm surprised that only one person figured out that this was a humorous fic.

Not bad though.
Sly M. Cogan chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
You just intended this to be one big joke, didn't you? That's what I thought. I can't believe all the other reviewers took you so seriously. Well, if your intention was to write this story as one big joke, I at least got it.
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Um, O.K.
GothicLolita009 aka Hayley M chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Good plot! VERY good plot. However, your method of writing leaves something to be desired. All the capitial letters and whatnot...it's kind of a childish style of writing in my opinion. 'Bennies' are designed to make you go to sleep, so it wouldn't be that sort of drug which would drive the stone manager to take a young woman hostage. Other than that, it's not bad. I hope you update soon!
Haley
Teddypant chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
WOW! What a scary story! I just read this just now, and I was so scared I screamed!