Reviews for Moving On From Tragedy
iminlalalandboo chapter 17 . 10/4/2005
hey! your story is good, but next time, try to not make it so "script like" you might also want to try to not end every other chapter with them both saying "I love you", "I love you too" it just gets old, and kinda loses the romantic feel. Another suggestion would be to think about your dialogue more. Try to imagine yourself as the character, and think about if (as the character) you would actually say some of the things you write. That helps it to be a bit less soap-opraish, and a little less cheesey. But good job for writing the story, it was a great idea and an all around good read!
k chapter 3 . 8/31/2005
good idea, but the script style is kind of annoying and stop using "so called" - you repeat it several times in every chapter
lec chapter 16 . 6/22/2005
I LOVE it! I think that i have read it like 6 times. i am a HUGE s/v fan and i am so happy. i LOVE all of the fluff and everything. I can not wait for an update. the thing is that i can spend hours reading this stuff. the funny thing is that i am slo a JOURNEY fan and that is how i "discovered" u. so i just wanted to let u kno that i think tha goos writer and to please update soon.
jaka ray chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
i think you need a beta. and instead of the playwriting format, i'm sure you can be creative enough to put it into writing? well, so far so good... although beta is recommended.
Jennifer chapter 16 . 12/17/2004
This was an awesome story! I just about cried at the end, and I thought that this was one of the best stories that i've read. Thanks for writing this!

Jennifer Dotson
Captain-Jacklyn-Sparrow chapter 3 . 12/13/2004
i'm sorry this story is really BAD. you haven't written any of the characters well, not even the ones you claim to like. it's pathetic and quite possibly the worst fanfic i've ever read.
applexbabe chapter 14 . 8/3/2004
- Can't wait for some more - It's going great!
kaboodilicious chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Hey~

I liked the idea of your story and i thought it was really great. However, you really made Sydney out to be a complete cry baby and things, she's a CIA agent who has had to be a double agent and she has just gone through so much and yet you have her crying in so many scenes throughout your story. Obviously, she has feelings and we see her cry on the show etc. but she's also really strong, she was shot by her own mother but still managed to escape and things, I think your just making her too weak and emotional...but that's just my opinion~ It was really good though~
Aibheis chapter 3 . 7/16/2004
Maybe it's just because I haven't seen all of S3 yet but wasn't Sark in CIA custody for the 2 years Syd was missing?

This seems AU which I think you should have labelled it. You also seem to have most of the characters acting completely OUT of character. The basic description hinted at a good plotline which I don't feel you're fully exploiting.
applexbabe chapter 13 . 7/10/2004
- Short, but good. I hope Jack takes it well. Keep it up -

- sway
harrypottersgal18 chapter 12 . 6/16/2004
oh my godsh u are awsome i love this story can u sen me a copy at my email i need the last chapter too
star16 chapter 12 . 6/16/2004
i luv the baby's name, the whole chapter was awesome, and a perfect happy ending.
applexbabe chapter 12 . 6/15/2004
Can't wait for more - This is interesting - Update pronto - chop;chop!
lily94 chapter 12 . 6/15/2004
Vaughn's name should be on the birth certificate...
star16 chapter 10 . 6/2/2004
sarks dead! yey. awesome chapter! keep goin :)