Reviews for Keep Your Enemies Closer
Slugabed chapter 6 . 8/15/2004
Erm, isn't Ginny's hair red?

From Hermione's point of view, the description and narration is really good, but when it comes to Harry and his self-arguing syndrome, he seems to have - it's a bit out of character. No, that's an understatement. It's vastly out of character. But if it's added for humour, then ... even so ...

Anyways, it's an ok story. Better written than most people on this site. So, you're now a notch higher.
brilliant-author chapter 10 . 8/14/2004
but he wont' just come back as a ghost, right? i mean can he really come back? like if u've seen days of our lives recently (or just heard about what's happening) the people are thought to be dead, but they're not and sometimes, hopefully, they'll come back. ron hasta do that cuz of course ron and hermione HAVE TO BE TOGETHER!
brilliant-author chapter 8 . 8/8/2004
great story. plz update soon!
Electra chapter 9 . 8/4/2004
I like the voice in Harry's 's not so Harryish which makes for good schizophrenic(split personalities)arguements.I also like the voice cuz it's got a sense of humor that's pure unadulterated wit and do glumbumbles do?Oh and I like Draco's sharp wips and acute sense of wit.I like his pride which may also be reffered to as arrogance in a ?sardonic?

lack of humbleness and his social sattire are amazing and and nevermind my fancy words,to sum it all up it basically means"I loved it and it was funny,more please." if you do more chappies I'll give you a delicious chocolate chip my eternal gratitude.
Electra chapter 7 . 8/4/2004
I liked it.I thought it was fyunny how she gave him a !pwease?
Electra chapter 4 . 8/4/2004
Draco!Why so many cliffys?Cliffys are evil!Cliffy stole my itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini that I was gonna wear for the first time today!lol!Keep it more cliffy!
Guess who chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Yup Electra usual I llove this stoy and give you really have a kudos bar!(put kudos in authors mouth)They're delicious(bites cookie)thanx for the (hands author a carton of milk)in case your other reviewers get thirsty.

PettigrewWillPay chapter 9 . 7/26/2004
Ch.9! Thank goodness, I was dreading you somehow forgot about your fic. I just want to ask ... WHY CLIFFY? Cliffy's keep me up at night. Cliffy's drive me mad. Cliffy just stole my double chocolate chip cookie and ate it in front of me while doing an Irish dance! lol! Anyway keep posting I love the story.
brilliant-author chapter 9 . 7/26/2004
i love the story, plz update soon, and plz tell me where ron is and how he's gonna come in the story. this is a r&h story, isn't it?

~brilliant author
brilliant-author chapter 7 . 7/26/2004
wait-did i miss something? where's ron?

~brilliant author

e-mail
ForeverUsed chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
i like
PettigrewWillPay chapter 8 . 7/3/2004
Thanks for the cookie! I LOVE COOKIES! whoo-ho! anyway, c'mon keep updating! I want more action between Harry and Ginny. And whatever happened to that voice in Harry's head. That was absolutely halarious!
tiggieotoo chapter 8 . 6/26/2004
thank you much for the cookie, and it was sort of nice to have a fluff interlude. Get to know the real Harry, you kno? Anyway, keep the greatness coming and I won't say anything about Ron, I will just wait, on pins and needles, to find out in chapter ten. Oh, I hope it comes soon.