Reviews for Can't Help Falling in Love with You
YaOiLoVeR9 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
AWHMIGAWD I THINK I JUST DIED FROM CUTE. *SQUEEEEEEE* And is that a Princess Bride reference? I THINK SO. :DDDDDDDDDDDDD
Mistress Maradure chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Okay I'm sooo sorry but... In this beholders eyes this was a piece of crap. I thought this was a Tulio/Chel thing (boy was I wrong). How could I have fallen for something that seemed so...perfect at first sight? You told me not to bother you about erm the copuple so I won't. But I'm dissapointed you used The King of Rock'n'Roll (May he Rest In Peace)s song for a g- couple. P.S I skimmed BTW
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
aw! i love it!
TheTwilightMoon chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
HAHAHAHAHA! I loved this! I am so glad that stupid seductress CHEL isnt there. Ugh. Anyhoo, VERY imaginative, and so funny! keep it up!

The Twilight Moon
demon m-chan chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
I just watched the movie on TV, and they are so canon. this was such a sweet fic and I loved it! I'm gonna go check out your other fics now too
Ivrin21 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
That was very sweet and tender. BTW, that Elvis song is one of the most romantic songs ever! Perfect song for your story. _
Angst Is My Middle Name chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
oh yay, that was SO cute!

('Dread Pirate Roberts'... you've seen 'Princess Bride a bit too much haven't you?:])
ShesMyCHerryPI chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
YAY! NO CHEL! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!cough cough HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! the evil harpy isn't here to sink her claws into what rightfully belongs to miguel!

(gets book thrown at head) HEY!

'WILL YOU SHUT UP! GOD YOUR SO FUCKIN ANNOYING! LEAVE THAT POOR AUTHOR ALONE!'

*sniff*whimper* YOU SO MEAN TO ME ALEX!(runs away in tears)

aw fuck...I hate that moron...
Emma Raven Moony Grimm chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
SQUEE!
hieiandkuramalover chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
AW!

_ SO CUTE! I"m faving this immediately! Such a cute story and one of my favorite songs to boot!

EXCELLENT STORY!
Shi Rurouni of the Aphrodesiac chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Aw, it's cute.
Freddie chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
um...it was quite funny...but in a cute way...not a hilarious way. but good job all-in-all
varletun chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Cute. I like that you manages to capture the enthusiasm and easiness between them all the time, like the way they never ever take anything too seriously.

(Oh, and also: Elvis is King. :D)
hipa chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Aw, sweet!

REALLY LIKED this one.

Sorry, but no time to say more, my dad wants computer.
Nuwanda chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Aw...so completely adorable! I love this fic, and the "feel like a ride today" part got me laughing in the wee hours of the morning (at the risk of waking my whole family). Nice job!