Reviews for The Vision SideKick Guy
MadelineFate chapter 2 . 4/29/2004
LOVIN' IT so far. This story has serious potential. The plot is a little patchy in the first chapter, but I get that that's just setting things up. Just make sure not to leave any gaping holes lying around that the characters could fall into... (yeah, that's a metaphor)
Imzadi chapter 2 . 4/28/2004
Why did Lindsey run off? Is he a prisoner? And the hell goddess is after him? Where's Eve? And Harmony? Will Lindsey be back (I wouldn't, if they called ME a ponce!)? And Riley? How about a Riley/Harmony romance? And while we're at it, let's have Kate find Lindsey & start a relationship with him!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
This is cute. "You BITCH!" Screamed Angel.
"Hey!" Said Lindsey, affronted. I love it. So Spike is the champion and Angel is the sidekick! I love it. As long as there's lots of Lindsey!
zanthinegirl chapter 2 . 4/27/2004
Hee! I Love Angel as broody vision side-kick guy!
Ivy chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
Ok, I gotta admit that was funny, if Angel doesn't go all crazy like he did when he got Doyle's visions in that "what if-" episode.
Jason Barnett chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
I liked the story but the Shanshu prophecy said Angel would become human after he survived the trials, apocalypses, etc. So it would still be possible for him to become human after the End of Days.
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 11/27/2004
Angel not brooding. Something just seems wrong

about that. Hehehe.