Reviews for Sophie & HowlThe Day After
catbuttz chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
I loved that! It was interesting because diana wynne jones doesn't do even that much kissing and i l always wanted her to. It was definetly neccesary for howl and sophie. I think you got howl's character perfectly but sophie wasn't outgoing enough like she would have scolded and fought with howl for showing her off but at the same time she would have never been seen in just a sheet by michael. her personality didn't change when she became a young girl again. That is shown in castle in the air (the sequal if you haven't read it ) I really liked it and wasn't dismayed by the changes. it was plausable. i really liked it.

sorry about the spelling mistakes i don't feel like fixing them
haley chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
you gotta love sophie & howl
Toni Muirhead chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
PLEASE write more. I thought it was really good but I need to now what the king wants so plesae write the next chapter QUICKLY!
checkerboxed chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
hehe i lurve it!
skysong chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Nerys, am plotting v. painful horrible death for thee. cannot believe have let self commit typo. opinion for chapter 7? please, say it's fabulous and all that, but critise too, need to be brought down back to earth.

Fiona is not a stupid name. may change it to gaelic suggestion though, just need to find suitable one.

am running out of chapters of thine fics to review. sooner or later must email you. DO NOT EMAIL ME BACK! I REPEAT, DO NOT EMAIL ME BACK! if father gets wind of account, could find self 6 feet under next time we go fencing.

TTFN!

skysong
meomy chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
love your story .. good job
beckythorn13 chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Just friendly tip-if you're looking for reviews, try and repost this in the Diana Wynne Jones section. More people look there. Also, I think that your fic is really well written and that it has a lot of potential! Keep writing!
Artemis Obscure chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
i just wanted to let u know that i'll be adding your story(s) to the C2 community that i've justset up. if it isn't ok with you, can you just let me know? thanks!
simsimi chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
This was a delightful ficlet!

There were only two things that needed a bit of polishing...

1. some grammar mistakes but that can easily be arranged with a beta reader

2. a new category has been made for a howl's moving castle fanfic- diana wynne jones

otherwise, it was wonderful to read!

On the other hand i would like to point out to lellers89, that although i can understand your obvious distress, it was both rude and cruel of you to scold this author of her work only because she placed it in the place she WANTED to. You have abused your right to suggest ideas and corrections to help the author. I strongly suggest you think of your actions and place yourself in her shoes and see what your own words taste like. In my opinion, i think they taste like crap.
lightning bug.not logged in chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
While this is a good story, it is not filed in the right place. This is for Dalemark Quartet, and it should be in the Diana Wynne-Jones category instead. Just go to manage stories and change the category.

Cute story
Queen of La-la-land chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Thought you might want to know that Calcifer is not spelled Califer. It's Calcifer, according to the book in my lap at least. And you have a slight cliffhanger. Please update soon.
Lellers89 chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
THIS IS NOT DALEMARK QUARTET! DALEMARK QUARTET CONSISTS OF "CART AND CWIDDER", "DROWNDED AMMET", "THE SPELLCOATS", AND "THE CROWN OF DALEMARK!" I AM SO SICK OF YOU IDIOTS SCREWING THIS UP!
Pumpkins999 chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
dude, MORE
A hobo under a brigde chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
TOO MUCH KISSING MAN. GET A ROOM. TOO ICKKY AND ... GAY! TO ROMANTIC
see ya at school
Tallemera Rane chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
OH MY GOSH! I'm so sorry- I totally forgot to check my reviews to see if you had said anything. Sorry! Of course I'll beta! Send me what ever you like..hopefully I'll get it! Talk to ya l8er!
~~Tally