Reviews for Focus
A Midsummer Night's dream chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
The real question is, how the hell does that monocle stay in his face? XD
DetectiveConanFan13 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
That was really interesting. I never really thought about it, but the hat really is enough to protect his identity most of the time.

Thanks for the story. It got me thinking.

~J. DCF
Huilisti chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
A nice little ficlet it is~! It's fun to read fics from Kaito's perspective. And I think more and more that you're a great writer!

Thanks a lot, keep on writing!

~Huilisti
Virot chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I never though monologues could be so fun to read :'D It was very interesting to hear Kaito's thoughts and that last bit made me laugh. You have made me fall in love with him all over again.
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
what can i say? this was a very enjoyable monologue. great job and fun!
hattergems chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Awesome. We all love Kaito. You don't find many good Kaito fics that don't involve romance.
Pensulliwen chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Great story, very fun little peak into Kaito's head.
Snickerer chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Heh.

‘Pretty’ and ‘Philosophical’ are not words I normally associate with each other. You’ve made me come dangerously close to changing that permanently.
Sparksterchan chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
I really like this. The ending amused me... one of those "duh" moments. _ I don't know TOO much about Kaitou yet (although I'm spoiling myself to death reading your/Becky's fanfics...), but I also have to say, he's my favorite character. Excellent writing!
fireblazie chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Interesting! _ I haven't actually READ Magic Kaito or seen enough of Detective Conan to see the Kid make his appearance... but judging from the fanfics I've read, he's already my favorite character. _
Anica106 chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
This was very good; you write wonderful one-shots. I like the way you portrayed Kaitou; you're very natural speaking with his voice. I also liked how you didn't push too hard and make the apparant mood of the fic too serious. You just let him talk, and it was just enough to make it sad in a gentle sort of way. And I really didn't mean to talk this long, sorry. _ But I lived this; please keep up the good work.
Namonaki Pharaoh chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
This is really insightful, I like it alot!

Well written too!

~*Pharaoh
Robin Cross chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Well,another great story;) Among all the DC-fans,I have someone I admire for his anlytic skills.
But, none the less,when I read you, I feel,as if Aoyama-sensei would learn perfectly English,and would dare to explain the motives of his for that,I really feel joy,whenever I can read you.I hope you will keep up the good pace,and share us great moments;)
Aku-dono chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
And once again you show what powerful grasp you have on the DC cast, Ysabet-sama.
Lovin' it... but get back to windfall? And Blowing Out the Candles, I can't wait to see how THAT turns out _
Oops, g2g... school time T_T
~Akuma-sama, the demon lord
Tamara Schillinger chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
Hi Ysabet-
This monologue of Kaito is really good!
It shows good what the boy behind the monocle is thinking.
Sorry, I would like to write you much more about this little monologue, but my english is'nt good enough, and because I'm at school at the moment, I haven't any dictionary"
Cu Tami-chan-