Reviews for Enantiomerias
TemariFire chapter 1 . 1/29
So beautiful and tragic. So amazing!
Lomesa chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Very nice! Love the quote from "The Last Unicorn". Two sides of the same magic.
Enigma infinite chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
HOT!
Aislin Reese chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
this is beautifully written! sephiroth is such a tragic and tortured character, it's nice to see him experience at least one blissful moment. love it!
Nami7623 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
That was amazingly beautiful. I loved your use of words, it was brilliant. Best story on this site by far.
Hanna Aeneas chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Oh, wow. Just wow.

That was absolutely amazing. Just beautiful.
DuQaine chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
That was beautiful..

and wonderfully heartbreaking.

Perfect.
Rhinoa Lunar chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
A truly wonderful love/tragic story of such potential for great love.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Lovely. Wonderful. Nice.
Emi chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Very very well written. Incredibly entertaining. : )
halometroid lover chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Absolutely fantastic perferct in every way
Silvara chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
I hate you.

I usually prefer limes and may have skipped some passegs, but this a fic of amazing beauty. It is easy to feel the pleasure you may had thus playing with the words ; with your langage ; English. What a beautiful langage indeed! It rings so perfectely under the pen of who knows how to use it...

And then, this is a Sephis! Oh joy, I love Sephris! I wouln't never hesitate to call it perfect, would it not have ended whith such a conclsion ; fate having the upper hand. I did hate that! WHY?

No! It can't be that way ; no one can be forced to do something they truly don't want. there is always a way...as little as it can be. At least, you could have let us know of the afterlife possibilities (would Aeris know of her comming death), couldn't you? I dunno why, but persinnally, I deeply hate the "just one night" love concept. Is it not purely fruitless at the end? As a reader I am certenly not find anything nice in that cruel thing. If there is no way, no hope, then it serves no purpose... Okay, right, Aeris thought it could change something, but your conlusion and Seph's is not fair! *cries alone*

Let us at least have a sequel or a following...(?)

Wonderful job.

~Silvara
mizu chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Briliant
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
This is without a doubt *THE* most beautiful story I've ever read, and the first I've ever reviewed! XD For the love of Gawd, keep writing!
the anime eclipse chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
It's SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL...tears in my eyes now...best sephxaeris fic i've read so far...