Reviews for Restlessness
Cindy aka SG1PhileShipper chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
You managed to catch the characterization of Grissom and Sara perfectly. That phonecall was very powerful and intense. My eyes never left the screen while reading. I truly hope you are considering another chapter or a sequel. Great job!
CSIShipperGirl chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
This fic was great! I say it deserves a sequel, or at the least another chapter. After the point of view that we have all had following Butterflied your fic is like a breath of fresh air. It brings a smile to my face. The only problem that I saw with it was the dialogue. You were using 'apostrophes' instead of the "quotes" you should have been using. Other than that it was a great fic. Thanks for sharing.
Suzy
And Also With You chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
This was magnificent. Beautifully written. You really captured their tentativeness and fears. I'd love to read another chapter or sequel to this. To see how a 'face to face' resolution would go-and maybe that breakfast. You created such a great feeling in this fic, that I want it to continue. Wonderful job.
Rilian's Cove chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Great story, loved it.
Linda chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
That was great! I hope you continue this story or write a sequel. I want to see what develops between them after this. For someone new to a ship, you did a great job!