Reviews for A Red flame, blown out
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 3 . 6/24/2005
If it was any other author I'd be surprised but I'm used to your odd pairings. Great story man.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 2 . 6/24/2005
I liked it all except for one thing, they shouldn't have kicked out Terra, they should have helped her cover up the murder, yes I know that's not exactly "legal" but Control Freak deserved it.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Wow...this is sad, I like it though.

Remember there's nothing wrong with a little angst!
GottyKoby chapter 3 . 3/8/2005
How can Robin marry that bitch, he should have married someone who at least LOOKED and ACTED like Starfire. I hate Blackfire! I just wanna KILL HER! (foams at the mouth and then calms down) Sorry bout that. I still like this story.
GottyKoby chapter 2 . 3/8/2005
Robin loved her! And now she's dead, how tragic!
GottyKoby chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
POOR STAR! She was such the cutest titan, well, atleast she died with honor, I forgot who Control Freak was, oh well.
WaterAdept0514 chapter 3 . 6/26/2004
Interesting. You came up with some...different couples at the end but still great story!
WaterAdept0514 chapter 2 . 6/26/2004
I'm crying right now! I'm listening to the song on Napster! This is beautiful!
WaterAdept0514 chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
I was about to burst out in tears! I LOVE IT! Starfire is my favorite character!
LadyRaven-321 chapter 3 . 5/16/2004
you did a wonderful job with this story...keep up the great work!
softballtitan009 chapter 3 . 5/10/2004
HOLY *breath* CRAP! THAT IS THE MOST MOST MOST MOST MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I HAVE EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER *breath*, EVER, EVER, EVER, READ! It was *sob* *sob* *sob* so sad! I cried and cried and now I'm depressed. Thanks. ! . ! J/k. I think Starfire should come back from the dead. That would make everything betterer and happierer and all that goody stuff. Okay...that's it...don't *snicker* make me say it...NO! Read my story. Unless, of course, your a Starfire/Robin fan. I personally like Raven/Robin. But, that's just me. It's called "The Raven's Nest" oh and also "The Teen Titan's Movie". I think you'll like them.
LifezKuki chapter 3 . 4/29/2004
ya know, this story was really good and had so much emotion and imagry and potential, and then you go and ruin it with Blackfire and Robin getting married!
Darknight chapter 3 . 4/27/2004
(sob sob sob) That (sob sob) was the most sad and beautiful thing I have ever read. Loved the touch of interspersing the story with the song.
Keep up the good work!
The last chaos mage chapter 3 . 4/25/2004
Look I know you said you were done but you have to do two you have to do the wedding. Seccond you have to do a reionion.P.S I suck at spelling.
starfires biggest fan chapter 3 . 4/24/2004
ong! i wanna cry! that was SO beautiful! the words are really sad! i LOVED it! i'm actually crying as i'm writing this! that was so sad! i needed a good cry. thank you.