Reviews for Still Life
ReWritten-string-of-stories chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
" Trying to picture how sweet, quiet little former convent-girl Robin would react to Amon's intensity and actions always brought a smile to her face."

LOL!

I don't even know why I burst into laughter - she's not even being vindictive but it felt like some bitchiness underline that entire paragraph hahahahahahaah
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
How very perceptive of Touko. I have to feel sorry for her. Very well written and enjoyable to read.
ModernDear chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
This was very entertaining. I'd never though about Touko's pov before, but this is very interesting. I love her thoughts on Amon and Robin's fixation on each other. I like how you managed to make light of a rather serious situation.

"Watching Amon stare at Robin with all the fixation of a wolf on its prey as Robin was completely oblivious to the stare was high comedy, as well." This is one of my favorite lines. And I really enjoyed when Touko commented that falling for Robin just sounded like something Amon would do. :)
Tearlit chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
O this was brilliant! I've never read anything from Touko's POV before and I quite enjoyed her insight into the mind of Amon. Very nicely written. *_*
TelevisionGod chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Wowzers.

That was amazing. Very nicely planned out. It was cute/sad/sexy at the same time.

Nice job.
wellduh chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Oh, it's YOU. I recognize your name from some other things I read a long time ago. No wonder I like this so much. Amon and Robin from Touko's point of view is the best.
Northlight chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Stories told from the perspective of the (soon to be) former lover are usually full of anger, or a sorrowful recognition that they're just not what they're partner needs. Your story moves beyond that. Touko is sympathetic, but she's not a figure in need of pity. She's more than the woman who can't hold onto the man she loves-she strong, and decent, and your story makes Touko into a character in her own right, and a fascinating one, at that.
Camudekyu chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
You write Amon better than anyone I've ever read prior. Bravo.
Fledgling chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Whoa. I liked that too. There never was all too much about Touko and Amon's relationship, and you've developed that aspect VERY WELL. You really are an amazing writer...

I also liked the way you used the same line at the beginning and the end. Nice effect.

It was great watching Touko make Amon squirm...

Good job!
Zurizip chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Gah...you are brilliant. That is all.
Haze Tax chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
I have to say this is really well done and quite enjoyable. Your interpretation of Amon and Touko's relationship is so...realistsic, and not to mention amusing. Your story is also very well written, which is a quality that is hard to find in fanfiction. Anyways, you probably aren't planning on continuing this, but it would be awesome if you did, it's a great idea. Well, great job!
Soap chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Wow, i think you pretty much hit Amon's personality right on the head. I don't even think the makers of the show had as good of a concept of their relationship as you did. Are you considering continuing this fic? Its excellent how it is, but it would be awesome to have more. Anyways, great fic!
LivEviL chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
You did a beautiful job getting into Touko's head here. I'm glad you didn't portray her as some sort of evil bitch, because authors who do, just because they are Amon/Robin shippers are unfair and immature writers. I'm so glad you were both fair and extremely mature in this fic!
Inuki chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
LOL. the birds and the bee. LOL
YellowDancer chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Awesome piece of writing. I read it awhile back but just didn't get around to posting a review until now. I'm really interested in stories exploring Touko and Amon's relationship and it's surrealism-though you might be surprised if you've read any of the fic I'm writing, Libera Me. Unfortunately, for the plot of my story, Touko has been kind of cast in a bad light, but I don't have anything against her character. I'm actually kind of intrigued by her. Reminds me of something one of my friends told me about a misunderstanding she had about Touko when she first watched the show. She thought Touko wasn't real or was dead or something since no one except for Robin interacted with her in the first few episodes. Even when she and Amon were in a scene together he never acknowledged her presence and she did all the talking. I thought that was kind of a cool idea-almost like a Sixth Sense sort of thing. Anyway, that was random . . . Sorry for rambling. But I just wanted to say I thought you did a good jaeorb. (translation from Coach Z into english: a good job)