Reviews for Trouble In School
Razzeeberry chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Beautiful story! :) u definitely need to write more like this! :]
SPARK187 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
That Jessica was one skanky bitch. Did she really think she could take Remy away from Rogue? Talk about delusional.
Bologna121 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
adorable. absolutely adorable
phoenix-shalimar chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
aw tht was so kool and sweet i loved it
xmengirlzrule chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
That was so good! It really touched me. *sighs* I love romance! :
Ellavira chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Aww that is so sweet and fluffy
Rogue Star1 chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
Thats a sweet ending. Once again great fic.

Rogue Star
mitziginger chapter 1 . 12/13/2001
HI! This is such a great story! I just LUV Gambit/Rogue fics!
X chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
'Ello it's me again, chere. Sorry I HAD to say it. Anyway, yeah I, too, unfortunately, am the hopeless romantic, so I loved this and all of the stories, it's so refreshing to read 'bout two of my favorite characters.
Lucky439 chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
X Moonchik chapter 1 . 9/7/2001
Good story I so have to read the next one.
cassy chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
omg that was soooo goooddd! lol i luved it! and its soo cute! heee...soo ya u really have to write another one! please! cuz i can't wait to read it...
ty chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
cute. sounded a lot like highschool. but you had gambit saying "mes amies" and "mon ami" too much. it means "my friend(s)" and when you used it, he wasn't even talking to anyone. but other than that, it was okay.
TheEvilDooer chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
Awww... This was so cute! It was a nice change from the rest of your evolution based fics. Gambit's cool. _
Noir Star chapter 1 . 2/16/2001
I liked your idea of putting the comic book Rogue and Remy into the evolution scene...its a great combination, i hope you keep writing them...there could be some more fighting scenes, but i guess this was more romance type
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »