Reviews for The Blooded
Axel0913 chapter 27 . 1/4
Loved it!
bemyserendipity chapter 27 . 6/13/2011
I loved this story so much! You are quite the author ;) At some parts I almost cried, others laughed to the point where my parents thought I was crazy and I was think 'awww...' I hope you right more amazing stories!
Sanzo4ever chapter 27 . 3/12/2010
Overall, I've really enjoyed this fic [& wish I'd found it sooner...though not having to suffer waiting on such cliffhangers is probably a blessing]. Here are my thoughts from throughout this story:

1. You casted the charaters well in every roll. I was disappointed that I was supposed to hate Sesshy, but he really was the only one for that role. I must say that it caught me by surprise that NARAKU was a REVEREND, but he had such a minor role & was still a b st rd-so I didn't mind. I was sad that Kuranosuke was a bully, even if with his death you tried to justify his reasons. Oh, and I loved your introduction of Kouga [and his relationship/attitude towards Kagome]. Kikyo's part was interesting-& I admire the fact that she never succumbed to the bloodlust for humans. [Her death was pitiable, but appropriate for the flow of the story.]

2. I found it intriguing how you managed to weave ways for almost /everyone/ to hate Sesshoumaru & want him dead. Creative roundabouts...nice.

3. Thank you for keeping Rin with Kohaku. They were so cute together, ever since the beginning-and then you had to throw in those few chapters where I was almost afraid she'd leave him & end up with Sesshoumaru. Their ending was well done [esp. since they were still together].

4. I won't lie-I got MAD when I read Kagome's death. I teared up a little, but I was more mad about her death than anything. I could have managed to envision a future where she was a vampire but no...no, you killed her off. I hate to say it, but that was well-done too. And the right thing to do [not counting the fact that it set up the plot point for ending Sesshoumaru]. Everything about her death & the reactions of Inuyasha & Kouga was -though I hate to say it- poetically perfect. Yet another thing you did too well.

5. Thank you for killing Inuyasha. I know he was ready to live out a penitent life-& it is unfortunate that Sango had to be the one to kill him /as a human/, but there really was no better way around it. [He got his happily ever after, so it's all good anyway.]

6. When I read about Miroku being shot and then poisoned, I got pissed. Me:'Is this author really going to kill off ALL the characters I like?' You really have to stop doing that. How dare you make your readers FEEL EMOTION just from reading your work. Bad! Bad author!*

Seriously though, throughout the whole last fight/scene with Sesshoumaru, I was on my toes-sad because I knew both Miroku & Sango were going to die & impatient to see EXACTLY how Sesshoumaru would fall. That last part, by the way, cause MUCH inner turmoil, as in the real series he is a favorite of mine. How dare you make me hate him!*

Anyway, when I knew the couple's death was a guaranteed impending doom, all I could think about was your note at the beginning of Ch.26 about "Why Sango can't love Miroku"...and how you ended the bit by saying "which is part of what makes the following /TWO/ chapters so happy." All I could think was: 'how the HELL is this happy?' Thank g*d for chapter 27 & closure...

7. Did I mention "thank g*d for chapter 27?" Closure for everyone, I think. It wasn't exactly a "happily ever after," but it WAS a "much-better-&-acceptable" ending. The last part, where Miroku is ensured to always be by Sango's side [not just for one reincarnation] satisfied me. I may have had a love-hate relationship with the twists in this story, but the ending was hopeful enough to put my mind at ease. Thank you.

Overall, I just want to again compliment your writing skills. The characters, their individual development, [the poetic justice], & the plot all flowed together as smoothly as a river. I may have been unhappy at parts, but this tale wasn't meant to be a ball of sunshine, ice cream, & puppies. Congratulations, this is a great story. ~Sanzo4ever

*Note: I hope you got the sarcasm in that statement meant to praise you, not flame you. It is hard to get me to cry-& I only JUST managed to stop the tears from leaving my eyes.
Demon Eyes Zanza chapter 27 . 1/18/2009
A story that pulled me in and didnt let my opinion a classic keep up the great work.
Scooby chapter 26 . 8/27/2007
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE YOU MUST WRITE A SEQUEL OR I WILL DIE. LIKE SERIOUSLY YOU MUST WRITE A SEQUEL FOR THIS THIS IS SO FREAKIN' GOOD LIKE TOTALLY.
Nagasasu chapter 27 . 6/10/2007
I LOVED this story! It's a wonderfully dark AU and who wouldn't like a vampire Miroku? This story is awesome. (sorry about posting this review in Precious Cargo as well! That was a mistake, sorry!)
beckstarrr chapter 27 . 4/20/2007
Your fic was totally awesome. I loved all your plot twists!
Kaoli water goddess chapter 20 . 4/14/2007
Hey there. I didn't notice this until I read it again, but there isn't a 31st day in September; it only has 30 days. I'm surprised no one caught it until now.
Sarga chapter 27 . 1/5/2007
Not quite the ending I expected...it was better! Great story!
LilyRayBohmann chapter 27 . 11/8/2006
Omg! I had my doubts a couple of chapters back when you started killing everyone I was like WHAT? lol I loved it! Loved it!
LilyRayBohmann chapter 24 . 11/6/2006
::BLINK::...::BLINK::... ::cries!:: Omg! I didnt see that coming! Omg! Kagome! InuYasha!
LilyRayBohmann chapter 7 . 11/1/2006
wow, Kagome's kinky? lol j/k. Good chapter!
LilyRayBohmann chapter 4 . 10/30/2006
Very sad... and a very good story! YAY I HAVE SOMETHING TO READ!
LilyRayBohmann chapter 2 . 10/30/2006
Sweet!
Anime Chick009 chapter 27 . 10/15/2006
Wow, I super enjoyed reading this story. I was afraid that it would be super trashy when I saw the M rating, but I really liked the plot line so I read it anyway. And I was happy to find out the M rating was for violence. Hope to read more stories from you in the future! _