Reviews for A Snowy Day
Huygens chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Once again, your story has charmed me. You are quite the gifted writer. Feel free to fill with your work. I await eagerly! Thanks for sharing.
IceEmber chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Aw cute _
*Ice Ember*
Hai Took chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
I guess the snow would be quite tiring after their ordeal on Caradhras. I liked that Pippin said he was working trying to get out of playing in the snow. It was a great story, thank you!
Runi-chan chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Original idea...wonderfully written...
Pipkin Sweetgrass chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Bravo! I like this. I love the relationship between Faramir and Pippin. I love Faramir's cheekiness. Apparently the apple didn't fall far from the tree! Can't wait 'til the next one. I have only one suggestion, to change the word "badge" to "brooch." Otherwise it's perfect.
Dreamality chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Aw, this was very cute. I really enjoyed it.
:-) Keep up the good work!
Fireness chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
WHE! i love it! snow snow snow!
UK All The Way chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
I like it. Your writting is very descriptive. I can't help you with a title yet as I don't know what the entire story is about, only the first chapter. One tiny-weeny thing, didn't Pippin throw the brooch into the ground for Aragorn to find? I might be wrong, I honestly don't remember. Aragorn could have given it back, or the whole brooch thing might just have happened in the movie. Even if Pippin didn't have it back you have an artictic lisence so I certaintly don't object. PLease write more soon. I LOATHE waiting for the stories I like to have more parts added. *sits at the edge of chair patiently*