Reviews for Deception
LapetiteAnzu-Teana chapter 7 . 3/9/2010
oh it's kawaii! I love Yami x Anzu, a big fan ! Anzu/Tea Fan ! I love your fic _ thanks for the story.

Yami save Anzu, allways! Superman of course ! lol AWESOME!
101bubblygmail.com chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
it was awsome!thnx 4 the great story!nanine...

it was pretty cool...the dreams,yami going in after her...

it was really cool!2 b honest i adored the dreams...first peaceful...then sumthin nobody wants 2 dream...ah!i just luvd it!e-mail back if u like or care 2...bye!
Deviousdragon chapter 4 . 9/2/2007
That is one of my favorite story chapters of all time! I've always wondered what Yami thought about stuff like that. cool.
Deviousdragon chapter 2 . 8/31/2007
I agree. Character haters should be made illegal in the world of fiction! I mean, I love Tea/Anzu! (Although i must say i like the name Tea better. dunno why, though.) I also love Yami/Tea (/Anzu) ficcies. i feel like there aren't enough out there. oh well. keep writin' and i'll keep reviewin'!
Deviousdragon chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
That is really good... But who's Kaijou?
Kagome chapter 7 . 7/20/2007
I WANT MORE!
Amazoness Archer chapter 7 . 4/15/2005
Aw, isn't that cute? ...

this story really is something! keep writing!

A.A.
Sunshine of my life chapter 7 . 12/20/2004
Aw I loved your story! It was wonderful!-x
Peggi J. Crawford chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Chibi-Chan, I must protest this pairing immediatly. This pairing must be stopped! It has destroyed our crops, killed our children, and-*gets hit with a mallet* OWIE!

bakura-*hides mallet behind his back*

BAKA-URA, YOU CONSPIRING EVIL SPIRIT! *pulls out death-ray*

Pegsi(pegasus)-This review is going NO WHERE.

oh. . .right. . .review. . . *lets go of the strangle-hold on bakura* well, I don't really like the pharaoh, but as far as the story goes, it's very good so far. I'm only on the 1st chatper so I have a while to go, but I'm VERY happy with you. At least I haven't suffered because of the stupidity of the pairing (yet). Anzu(who I usually call Téa) is one of my fav. characters and my friend who is moving back from Tennesee goes by Téa (pronounced like the character as well as the drink) squee.

Marik-Your review is too long, Peg-chan.

yep, I know. It's my talent.

Pegsi-I'd like to make a quick observation. This review is lacking in reviewness, and has too much. . .conversation.

But. . .ALL my reviews are like that! Well, when I'm not too lazy. Well, I have other chapters to read. I'll prolly only review the last one I read tonight b'cause that would be. . .okies, this review has gone on ong enough so byeness!

*Peggi*

PS-my fics are lacking in reviews so at least check them out. You might like them. Oh! And I'm adding you to my bio. Feel loved!
iKiohri chapter 6 . 8/17/2004
omg! Please update ASAP! I so much love your fic! Really, really a lot... that's so cuutee! Keep up the good work, girl and I hope that yo update ASAP! Good luck to you! _

Ja matta ne... Hugs and kisses.. :D Mwahz!
iKiohri chapter 4 . 8/17/2004
WoW! I think that you've really captured Yami's character in this fic! He was so very like Yami! Nice job in doing that! _
iKiohri chapter 3 . 8/17/2004
This fic is so sweet! I love it! Love it! Love it! Very, very much! _
iKiohri chapter 2 . 8/17/2004
Yami! He's so HOT! OMG!
iKiohri chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
WoW! Great starT! That was so interesting! That was so good! _ Loved it.. loved it!
Bana chapter 7 . 7/8/2004
Hi there! I just finished up your fic because I nothing better to do at... 1:15 in the morning. xD I love the YamixAnzu pairing. They're so cute together! I like your writing style. It's very discriptive, easy to read, and portrays the characters very well [especially Anzu – I like reading something where she's taken more seriously]. The only one thing that irked me a little about the whole fic in general was your use of the Japanese words within the dialogue. I, personally, find it a bit distracting, and although I know what they all mean, I don't think they really belong in writing in general because this IS English we're speaking! ;0) But oh well! It's your fic, I have no right to control how you write. Anyways. Keep up the good work. Again, wonderful fic. Hope to read more from you in the future! _
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »