Reviews for Return of the Ranger
ScorpionFlower24 chapter 1 . 1/29
Lollllll soooo funny! I laughed all the time! Please make another one :)
ThurinRanger chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Mm, Lord Elrond rants are simply the best...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
brilliant !
EpikalStorms chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Mmf... *cackles* AHAHAHAHAHA!
A-Z-animal-freak chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Nice parody :)
A-Z
Always chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I always wonder: where do people hear about Elladan & Elrohir being pranksters? I don't know where to look.
Confused Pumpkin chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I think that Elrond for once would like to see Aragorn and Legolas come home without being at death's door. But that would probably only frighten him more. Elrond RULES! *huggles him* Don't worry Elrond, it's not just Legolas and Aragorn I love, but you too! And Glorfindel! And Erestor and all those other background characters! And see, you already have a faithful fan who likes tortur - I mean, writing about you. *looks at author*

Again, hilarious! I can picture this entire scene just from Elrond's POV. It's true though...I've always wondered why the older Elves never get much glory, even though they did fight in many battles long before Aragorn's sires were even born. Poor Elves. *gives some more love to Elrond* Pray, continue with your fics!
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Ah, Elrond. You rule, mellon-nin, you rule.

That was too funny! :D
Matteic chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
*Reader is discovering how it's hard to laugh out loud silently, when you're in a room full of people. And supposed to work.*

Brilliant ! I really love it. Elrond getting grumpy is irresistible. And a very good idea to write, as we get dozens of ‘Legolas-and-Aragorn-got-into-some-adventure’ fics, and also a good number of ‘Elrond-watches-tenderly-over-his-foster-son-who-got-wounded’ fics. I love to read new things !

I really love this type of presentation, a soliloquy, with a good author it can lead to fantastic things. When it’s in direct speech, it’s even better. I especially love the scenes you can guess behind Elrond’s words.

Good job !
AdminElrohir chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
*looks at reviews* Damn... 67 reviews for 1 chapter... I can see why!

Awesome job, I loved it!
Emily chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Nice. Elrond's infamous lectures. Do you know, I've heard about these from several different authors in several non-related stories; it must be something of a given that if Aragorn and Legolas go out, they get seriously injured, and then Elrond lectures them to bits. Repeat...

It's nice how you can basically see everything that's going on from only Elrond's comments. That's cool. : )

This part was my favorite (besides the ending): If he can’t walk, then carry him, Aragorn! Honestly, isn’t it obvious?

: )
Eiladwyn chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Lol I think I may be late to the reviewing party, but this really made me laugh :D
DragonHeart chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
OMG! I was laughing throughout that entire thing! It was hilarious! Very funny! Utter genius! MORE MORE MORE! (and yet, how true *sniff*)
Azul chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
/Well done!/ and very nice ending. You make me smile!
The Bookworm chapter 1 . 12/29/2008