Reviews for Rescue Adventure
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 21 . 3/3/2013
hhhm-is-rose-form-adjl-oh-inporit-brock-haes-borthers-he-look-it-waes-in-brock-meeting-ash-than-masty-haes-3-saisters bcsuse-youer-spuit-or-or-something
RainEpelt chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
Doesn't seem like a big family to me.
RainEpelt chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
Love how you have the refrence notes!
Jackson Cooper Odell chapter 25 . 11/29/2011
Damn this was just great I loved everything about it. What will the one with celebi be called? Plz tell me and thanx for makin this
Jackson Cooper Odell chapter 13 . 11/27/2011
Hey did you know that Drakkens actually really muscular? It shows him without a shirt in Rappin' Drakken
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 25 . 1/15/2007
nice... very nice.* applauds*
CastaS chapter 25 . 9/9/2006
great story, i enjoyed it, never watched pokemon though, great
Dreaming Snow chapter 6 . 4/10/2005
update
1 Litre of Tears Sakura chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
O_o. Weird crossover...
OnOn chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
i'm not into pokemon whatsoever but this was one of my first fanfics i ever read. I love it.
Vyoko-san chapter 25 . 6/28/2004
hey it's me!

Sorry I'm so slow review or even updating for that matter. The ending was really good! but yeah... ne ways I just got back from quebec and had load of catching up 2 do...and yeah...well tell me if ur planing anymore stories soon and also I need sum ideas for my 3 stories...I'm stuck...well thanx.

Nyoko-san
Ms4Monkey chapter 25 . 6/6/2004
Aw that was so sweet!

Aw... it's a shame that it's over. It was a great story. I enjoyed it.

(Sighs)

Oh well. Maybe there will be a sequel?

(Smiles)

Carry on, and Good day.
AerdnaMilos chapter 25 . 5/30/2004
Aww..What a sweet last chapter. *sighs happily* I feel good when a great story ends but at the same time im all like NO ITS OVER! This was anawesome story, keep on writing uhh.. other things and thanks for the pleaseure of this fanfic!
alan is my friend chapter 24 . 5/30/2004
wow. truce between kp and drakken. wow.
alan is my friend chapter 23 . 5/30/2004
that was a really pretty song. i liked it a lot. :)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »