Reviews for Wrath of the Damned
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
He's going a little far this time...
Invader Glow chapter 10 . 12/20/2012
I have to say it's a great story if was able to make into a moive I would rated pg 13
Ultima chapter 8 . 6/8/2011
Isn't 001 Shrink? LMAO! Angel broke the fourth wall!
BBwRae chapter 9 . 3/26/2011
i bet hamsterviels power comes from his ancestors
Paul R Wilson chapter 13 . 6/27/2009
This - this is a HORRIBLE story ! I feel you should have a few sessions with a psychiatrist !

my eMail is
Azure Neko chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
But all the 0 series experiments are mere annoyance level. Jumba was testing out his ability to create living creatures and program to behave in a certain way, working out the bugs. There's no way that 001, the very first experiment he made, could have an ability like regeneration.
constentien9000 chapter 13 . 6/28/2007
wheres the sequel at I really want to know please.
ohboy chapter 11 . 5/6/2006
i liked your first fanfiction much better!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/6/2006
u were a tiny bit horny when u did thid,huhÉ
TIM chapter 11 . 9/5/2005
HEY YOU ASSHOLE DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT ABOUT JESUS NOT BEING THE SON OF GOD YOU ARE A LIER AND THE HELPER OF SATAN FOR TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE NOT BELIVE IN GOD. READ THE BIBLE SOMETIME IDIOT! UNLESS YOU DON'T BELIVE IN THAT THERE IS A GOD YOU ARE GOING TO HELL UNLESS YOU CHANGE BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRT THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN SAVE YOU FROM GOING TO HELL.
ALEEX chapter 2 . 9/5/2005
I WAS EXPECTING ANGEL TO WHISPER TO 625 WHY SHE LOVES HIM SO MUCH. YOU KNOW 'WINK WINK' 'DIRTY THOUGHT"
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 2 . 8/15/2005
Lemme guess, Hamsterviel sent Hunkahunka, didn't he?
Scarecrow chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
This story was by far the best out of all the fanfictions of Lilo and Stitch that I have read so far. It would be even better if you could draw pictures of some of your characters like Holly or experiment 001 and submit them to Deviant art for everyone to see.
mo99 chapter 11 . 4/4/2005
i take it youve read The Da Vinci Code from youre response to K9 the First. if not read the book its all about your beliefs and awsome story so far keep up the graet work!
mostexremeprincess chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
I/ve read this before and I have something to say about what hunka calls h. Lord? sounds like hp. that's it for now.