Reviews for Moment of Truth
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
aww that was so cute. At 1st when I saw in your summary that this was one of those one hundred word count challenge things I didn't think I should read it because I really dont bother with any word counts under a thousand n-e-way long story short for some reason I have not yet figured out I did read it and I'm glad I did for whatever reason it was because I found it even better than some of the novel lenghth fics I've read and to me thats saying something.

- N. Mits
angel-tears-16 chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Well then do a 100 word sequal!
HElovedHER chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Loved it! One question though, why did you say "How wrong they were"?
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
O wow. I had never thought of that before, that you could want what you have. So simple and yet so original. I'm so very happy that Hermione has exactly what she wants. Well done my friend, well done. It's perfect.
denise chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
so short and simple, and yet so profound, so beautiful. i've never seen any other challenge response like it.
Greenstuff chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
*just smiles*
Transylvanian chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
How wrong they were... what does that mean?
CedarPineSpruce chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
herbsandlemons chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
wackoramaco87 chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
this has to be one of my favorite 'wiktt 100 word mirror of erised challenges i've read so far. it's so short and sweet!
palindromical chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Aw... Cute! So short, but so meaningfullish. Very cute. :) ~GL5~
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
I like this idea, not a fan of Hermione and snape, but the way you've written them theres nothing to not like about it

JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Wow... just 100 words, and yet it was written beautifully!
HeavenStone chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Very short, sweet and introspective. Few can convery what you did in a mere hundred words.
Hush Puppie chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Lovely little 100-word drabble, this. I adore it.
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »