Reviews for Heaven's A Lie
alliegirl4life chapter 4 . 1/31/2007
Very interesting story. I wonder what is going to happen. Nice job so far!

-Alliegirl4life
TheOneandOnlyCarlyK chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
AWESOME STORY!

The one and only,

Carly K.
That One Apologue chapter 24 . 8/10/2005
Wow, this is a really good and interesting story... Jericho the vampire... Lol, the ending was really sad...
scalar chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
hey this is a great story. I read the book The Last Vampire by Christopher Pike too (years ago). i think i shall go and read it again..haha. will check out ur part 2 now first though, and await ur next instalment!
Sarahlou2485 chapter 5 . 8/7/2005
this is good.
buffvamp chapter 23 . 8/3/2005
I hope you update soon. I can't wait to find out what happens.
RinoaRed chapter 23 . 6/28/2005
Such a beautifully written story. I would absolutely love you forever if you wrote more.

I love the pairing of Lita/Jericho. To freaking cool.
rko-y2j chapter 23 . 6/3/2005
hey! it's been a long time since you last updated...this chapter was short but really good! it was pretty brutal...i think...muhaha...mentioning all the blood and everything...but it's great! anyway, hope you update soon coz i'm really excited to know what happens next! take care!
kandiland chapter 23 . 6/2/2005
i'm so glad you updated i was just thinking about this story the other day. another nasty clifehanger! i hope you update soon. i want to know what happens next.
Druscilla chapter 22 . 4/20/2005
I recently discovered your story. I hope you dont' mind I posted a link to it on a message board I belong to.

We on the board really enjoy it and hope you continue to add new chapters.

Druscilla
kandiland chapter 22 . 2/25/2005
uh oh. doesn't sound to good for chris. or amy.
Kasey Renae chapter 22 . 2/24/2005
OMG! Something bad is going to happen *sobs* YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! Please hurry! Update!
Funky In Fishnet chapter 21 . 2/14/2005
wow powerful chapter, i'm intrigued still to know what it was Anna was going to say to Chris before she died, I have a feeling its very important. Keep it up :- )
kandiland chapter 21 . 2/13/2005
hey glad your back. oh man. just what he didn't want to do. but it sounded like she wanted him to though cuz she called him khalon. things should get even more interesting now.
Kasey Renae chapter 21 . 2/13/2005
OH MY GOSH! She drank! OMG I think I'm gonna DIE you have to update soon, you're updates are always amazing but so SHORT! I can't believe this Jeuger dude did this! UGH it's ALL HIS FAULT! DAMN HIM! and update soon ;