Reviews for Commotion
maia39440 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
AHHH I LOVE DP FANFICS!
alwaysgocrazy chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
awww! and yet, DxS was born! xD
Silvertongue's Daughter chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Not only am I on my phone, but it's been so long since this has been posted you probably won't get this review...but I can't resist XD, mainly because you said how tucker's eyes were bright green-but they had PUPILS!

I'm sorry but I love that part.
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
aww that was cute!
Likes2Laugh chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
"Danny?"

"Yeah?"

"You're stepping on my foot."

LOL! Laughed v. hard at that! Good fanfic ;)
kehkaa chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
It was great, you portrayed each character very well. The story is great and the way you moved things along was good too. I really liked this fanfic a lot, great job!

Oh, and the last line was so sweet :D
Jynxpixie chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Oh, I, love how you made Danny just REALIZE his feeling for her, instead of just hooking them up immediately! I do wish that they could've gotten together a lot sooner, but the second eppy is too soon, don't you think? Total fav!
calliebee11 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
aw, pleez add more to this, it's so great, and it's just like the show, one of the best first chapters i've seen, totally top league, pleez add more!
omgmyyouth chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Aw, very very cute!

~Proud member of WUAC!~
Just Pretend chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Aw, so so so cute. I liked how you kept them in character and made it in with the episode ending cliffhanger! Hats off to you.
DSphantomfan chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
THERE IS definitely something more going on here and it SURE isn't friendship!XD Very touching story!
can you do the patty o cha cha chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
danny and sam need to DANCE more! cha cha cha cha cha cha cha can you do the patty o cha cha! lalalala dance dance dance chachachahchachacha!
obsessed with gretchen weiner chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
that was actually preety good. you should have made danny and sam stay after the dj left and have them make out , with tucker standing rite behind them. then have tucker get really pissed off and run home crying to his mom saying that his only freind stole his crush! it would be great! and you would get more people to like you and maybe even get yourself a boyfreind! its so fetch!
Brittany Miller chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
ah what a Wonderful Fic. I love it. It's Spectactular Spectacular, magnificent and Phantastic too.
Ember Mage chapter 1 . 5/8/2004