Reviews for Shoopuf Basket
Kateeld chapter 22 . 10/6/2014
I read this story whenever I feel like laughing, and it works every time. This story just cracks me up. *chuckles like kureno*
pinksugarrush chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
Good job! Laughed a lot.
omg-wtf.com chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I cried tears of joy 3
SecretlySnowQueen chapter 16 . 8/22/2012
Hatori and Hagrid! As you said (and Tom Felton3). BO-YAH! Love this story!
SecretlySnowQueen chapter 17 . 8/22/2012
"You say dragon, I say seahorse."
Oh, Shigure! This is woo funny!
SecretlySnowQueen chapter 12 . 8/22/2012
This is my favorite chapter! We love you Hatori!
marriedtojbiebs chapter 18 . 8/17/2011
"Why don't you just ERASE the fact that Haru is Black Haru right now from his memories? Because if he doesn't REMEMBER being Black Haru, then he can't BE Black Haru!" Ayame exclaimed, hoping that Hatori would approve of his plan so he could BRAG about it and look confident! And also because he wants to please Hatori. Because he is Hatori's bitch.

AND HOW. Now that Ayame has finally been recognised as Hatori's bitch (how true) I think of him as even more of a sweetheart.

"You don't need to swim to sit in a CHAIR, Hatori. Duh." Ayame sighed, shaking his head as if to say, 'OH, HATORI! YOU RETARDED BOY!'

Ayame logic never fails!

*huggles Ayame, who turns into a snake* Now slither down my top and enjoy yourself there, you sexy bastard. ...Hehe...
marriedtojbiebs chapter 7 . 7/29/2011
Re last chapter, I too am a YUKI/TOHRU FAN! YESSS! Stupid Natsuki Takaya who didn't realise Yuuuuuu-kiiiiii and Toooohruuuuu are MEANT TO BE LOVERS.

Yus indeedy.
marriedtojbiebs chapter 6 . 7/29/2011
" Have you guys seen my pants?" Hatori asked them.

Shigure and Ayame looked up from laughing and shook their heads innocently.

...

This is CANON. CANON I TELL YOU. I'd lay my iPod Touch (my most precious thing that I own in this world) that they did that at some point to Haa-seahorse.

"WE LOVE YOU, HATORI!"

Yeah. Dahahaha:D
marriedtojbiebs chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
"Akito took out a vase and gave That Buddy Barn Guy a meaningful look."

DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Does Aki-ki have a vase fetish or what? And a violence... fetish... thingy. Yeah... HAHA.
Person chapter 18 . 5/17/2011
Don't be hatin' on Gus. Gus is chill.
mychemicalromance54 chapter 13 . 11/14/2010
(eyes blazing and voice turned low and dangerous-like):I ...THOUGHT... I... TOLD...YOU...TO...STOP...MAKING...HATORI...A...LAUGHINGSTOCK! I WILL TURN BLACK HARU ON YOU IF THIS CONTINUES(i'm not joking)
mychemicalromance54 chapter 12 . 11/14/2010
HOW COULD U BE PUTTING MY HATORI IN MORE AND MORE WOE!I'M STARTING TO DISLIKE YOU EVEN MORE NOW!
mychemicalromance54 chapter 8 . 11/14/2010
MAKE HATORI SOMEHOW PULL OUT A SUIT NOW OR IN THE REMAINING CHAPTERS!:(
mychemicalromance54 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
HATORI IN SHORTS!OH MY AKITO,THAT IS SO DISTURBING IT IS NOT FUNNY!PERHAPS U DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU COULD PERMENTALY SCAR SOMEONE FOR LIFE WITH THAT IMAGE!(regardless, I will always love my Hatori-kun.)BUT REALLY NEXT TIME IN ONE OF YOUR OTHER CHAPTERS, MAKE HATORI WEAR A SUIT PLEASE!IT WILL PROTECT FUTURE READERS FROM BEING SCARRED FOR LIFE!