Reviews for Carpet Stained Red
TheAwesomeCocoPuff chapter 1 . 1/23
did he... oh kuso. he snapped. who died?
Denvana chapter 1 . 12/18/2010

Amazing poem. I loved it.
Z.Quill chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Oh, wow. I really enjoyed this. It's hard to say what was great about it besides "It's deep," but it is. I can't help but notice how well your pen name and the poem match. Awesome job.
IcyPanther chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
I absoloutely loved this. It was so touching. Wonderful job!
fire foxe chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
this is great good job
d84 chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
You have done the impossible:left me speechless.
Jordan Elliot chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Mo god... you are soo good.
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
I think he's talking to Yugi & co. AUGH! I wanna KILL them...
Tawnykit chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Another great poem! *is envious* Wish my poetry turned out this good...

Definitely believable. I always wished that Seto would have an outburst at Yugi and his gang, or someone else who's trying to tell him that he shouldn't be so cold, cynical, whatever. That once, just once, he would show how he feels to someone besides Mokuba.
Caorann fridh Bronach chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Heh, I can't help but comment that I am quite certain "Why the carpet is red" is that someone is dead here...Then again, being evil, obviously I would notice that. Why I read other reviews is quite a mystery to me, though.

All right, another highly emotive poem! Now, this is a great description of Kaiba, I feel, and you have gotten his character down exactly. Excellently (I just made that a word for you) done.

Very nice details showing why Kaiba acts as he does, and great imagery you use. The rhyme seems unforced and the rhythm very smooth. The line, "A dark soul with cold eyes" really made me picture a haggard face, and the poem just made me love cynical characters like Kaiba even more.

Also the repetition of the same line is very striking throughout the poem, yet the final time you use it, the phrase brings closure along with new meaning...and you know, I apologize, for it seems I have said a lot of this before.

Again, another great work.
The Fifth Champion chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Whoa, brilliant poem, and a great insight on Seto Kaiba. I can really feel his anger and pain in this. The rythem of this poem flowed together so smoothly, and I loved how you repeated "you don't understand."

The words you used really described Seto: "blackened, shattered, pain." Very emotional.

This might be my favorite bit of the poem: "You just beat it down. Leave the shards where they lie." It really shows how utterly alone and misunderstood Seto is.

Hmm, very mysterious. "Why the carpet is red."

I don't entirely understand what that means, though I'm sure it's something significant. I have a few vague ideas, but I'm just not entirely certain.

Still, this is a great poem, and a lot like how I see Seto Kaiba. Please keep writing! This poem's going under my favorites.
SirisAnkh chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
Whoa, Seto did sound pissed. lol I love this poem! Can't wait to read more if you do post some more!

Siris
Red Vixen chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
This is awsome I love it! I think you've really got something here keep it up.
Mel chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
*Sob Sob* poor baby... *sob sob*
ravensdouble chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
that was a really great poem but who are you talking 'bout? sorry for my utter stupididy.