Reviews for Light of My Soul
TheAwesomeCocoPuff chapter 1 . 1/23
aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww... :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
What can I say this poem deserves applause.
Denvana chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Awww...

This is just - perfect. :D

Awesome work.
ShadowOfDarkness101 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
that was a FANTASTIC poem LOVED it
d84 chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
I loved somes up Setoperfectly, and really shows another side to him. Great work! :D _
Jordan Elliot chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Aw... I like it alot. So sweet.
CrimsonHeartlock chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Aw, that was a cute poem. Seto and Mokuba have such a strong bond, I really like how you've portrayed it in poetry. I can't write poetry worth crud, sadly. ;_; But yours are great! I'll go now. -flees- :D
Caorann fridh Bronach chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Another inspiring poem. I like how you summed up the thoughts of Kaiba once more, demonstrating the relationship between the brothers. The change in the last line of each stanza is a great one, showing how first he rises and then how he won't fall. Very visual descriptions they both are.

This is an older poem, so what I write may be unimportant. But, this line was a bit awkward to say the very first time: "On those days when I look down my path and find it much too long." I may be saying it simply incorrectly, however, but I try to accent "On" at times and later I change it to a few syllables in a row (an intentional spondee substitution, maybe? If so, you definitely drew my attention to it, as that is what it is used for.) Then again, the more I repeat it, the more I adjust my saying so that it flows, so I don't even know if it matters. I just thought you'd like to know because you like rhythm a lot.
SirisAnkh chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
This poem is kool! It describes how important Mokuba is to Seto perfectly! At least that's what I think. :D

Siris
Misura chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
A touching piece of poetry, with a wonderful flow to it (except, perhaps for rhyming 'grief' with 'teeth', which seemed just a tad little bit wrung). I love the way you portray Seto's feelings about what his little brother means to him. :)
Sang Yu Nung chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
I've always been intrigued how Seto's favorite person is Mokuba... It's his soft spot and your poem was sweet! Super job, keep up the great work!
Norehnka chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
that's so good :') i really love it, continue is is so great
Mystical Sand chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Sweet. I love fics/poems showing Kaiba's feelsings towards Mokuba.
Gone Away 2345 chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Great poem! Gripping and powerful! Shows that brotherly moment very well!