Reviews for Xmen in the 1700's
Schiff Thomas chapter 8 . 3/2/2008
HA HA HA You said "Kurt mounted Koro" I thought you said "Kurt mounted Ororo" XD lol like the story so far...
Eri Fides chapter 13 . 11/9/2007
An Excellent story. You have nice style and you put such depth into the characters. The plot was excellent. You may want to go over the story because I did notice some errors with your wording, you used words that were close in spelling to the word you wanted but had entirely different meanings.
Matteic chapter 13 . 5/2/2004
I LOVE THIS STORY.
Oh, I can't tell how much I love this !
demiducky25 chapter 11 . 4/26/2004
Wow, it is really unusual not only see Jean so forceful but to see her parents so full of hate and anger. Usually they are portrayed as the loving parents that most human parents of mutant children should follow. It is really an interesting twist! Anyway, I've been following your story, can't wait to see what happens next!
Ms.Rogue LeBeau chapter 10 . 4/26/2004
OH! I can't wait for more! Will Rogue get sent to jail? Who will find the Filthy Swine first Kurt or Rogue...U know now that I think about it Rogue should be captured on her way to the Filthy Swine...that would be cool!
Matteic chapter 6 . 4/23/2004
Hem... Tell me, MUST you put gore in ALL your stories ?
However, it's as good as always : you're the best !
Jean1 chapter 3 . 4/22/2004
Interesting. Different setting than most and seeing it through Kurt gives a unique perspective. Mostly though I'm intregued by your Storm. She's got more personality in just a few brief moments here than in most of her romances.
Matteic chapter 5 . 4/22/2004
Oh, continue, it's so good ! It remains me The Crystal !
Bye
Matteic
Matteic chapter 4 . 4/22/2004
I LOVE horses.
I imagined horses like Kurt and Logan... I don't know how eplain, even in french I don't have words ! So, they are two horses, Leian (it's Logan), he's brown, black and white and Youss (Kurt), he was blue when he was a foal but now he's black, and very beautiful... I don't have a horse but I imagine I have one, he's Matteo, he's chestnut with black mane and tail, very tall, and most beautiful in the world ! I could send you drawings if you want...
Matteic chapter 3 . 4/22/2004
Very very very... etc
Matteic chapter 2 . 4/22/2004
Very very interesting
Matteic chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Interesting
deliam chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
I loved this piece. It is very well written. I especially like the portrayal of Logan he is a madman as you put it. Good job. Keep it up.
Ms.Rogue LeBeau chapter 2 . 4/21/2004
Lovely story! I think it's wonderful. I can't wait for more...although I can't wait to see if you go into depth about the characters or whatever. Keep it up.