Reviews for Angel of Faith
Daisy's Blog chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
very well written
Digibear chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Very nice story. I loved it. :')
Eternal Enemy chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
This was simply beautiful. I have no other words to describe it. Thank you.
Mellys Melodies chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
That was soo beautiful. I nearly cried. *sniffs*

great job!

Melly )
hUeS -of- h a z e l chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Whoa...that was awsome. Beautifully written-I felt every word, honestly. Is it odd to feel that way about characters from a fiction? I suppose it depends on the writer...

Absolutly amazing. I'm speachless...which is a BIG thing for me...

Yours Truly,

~Shaan
Eve-Of-Misery chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
That was so sad but unbelievably 's going on my favorites.
Firekeeper727 chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Oh wow. This is really powerful I think for those who have lost. I loved it, and I'm so happy that I have yet to experience that loss. Keep up the good writing.
Here4TheParty chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
*cries* good job on this story... poor seto...
Anime-AngelWings chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
This was truly touching. I think that you did a fantastic job showing a side of Seto Kaiba that is not shown too often. Excellent job!
HELLOKITTYSTAR chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
*lip trembling*...wow...that was so sad! TEA DIED! HAS THE WORLD COME TO AN END! OH NO THE APOCOLASPE(or however u spell it)IS COMIN! I found this story and i was interested so i read it and i just wanna say...U R AWESOME! except that little tidbit with Tea dead and all but I LUVED IT! gewd job! yeah it's a little late for happy reviews and all but i just wanna let u know(again)that u should writ mor stories! I mean really!sayanora! - ; hee hee
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Wow~ this was *so* good! It was an *excellent* description of Tea, and you kept Seto very IC. I'm putting this on my favorites list~ it was sweet and touching and moving and all-around awesome!
~DSF~
Itsa C. Kret chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Oh...oh my. Wow, I'm absolutely speechless. That was beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Wow. And I agree with Dragon Faere, this: "Hindsight is twenty-twenty, but regret is perfect vision with comprehension" is the greatest line ever. Amazing. I bow down to you.
Mamono chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
:_; It's so sad! But very well written, I love it! Oi, it's so powerful though, makes you all _ afterward... Very deep, yes, that's the words! Heh, it's interesting, everytime I get a moment to read one of your stories something happens! I mean I kicked off the internet, or something blows up.(No it doesn't I'm kidding!)
'
Anyway, I love the emotion you put in the writing- Blah, I'm no good at that so I go into description! ; Kind of the opposite isn't it? Anyway, wonderful!
ShayL chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Wow... that was beautiful! So powerful, and the way you worded things was so awesome! Poor Kaiba and Tea... great job! Keep it up! _
~*~*~*~*~* Moi
Frankie chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
This is a good story. My eyes were even watering at the end. Please write more. I really like it.