Reviews for Downward Spiral
Luzith chapter 30 . 1/3/2014
Great job! Very well written!
Cartlin chapter 12 . 3/5/2012
This story is hilarious! Especially your portrayal of what someone on pot is like, and that it is that addictive! It's not cigarets, or crack, and while it can be addictive, it takes a long time. Smoking it a couple times isn't going to do it, and, it's not that bad a drug. There a very good reason that there is such strong support to legalize it.

Your portrayal of someone who is getting into pot is like something from the 30s, or during the great paranoia of the 80s after-school specials. All of which were EXTREMELY inaccurate, and just funny to watch for anyone with any real knowledge or intelligence.
Conny chapter 30 . 5/28/2008
wow, that was awesome. I should have been in bed 2 hours ago and I'll so be a wreck tomorrow but it was totally worth it. It was really intense and I was so hooked that I just could'nt put it away to read it tomorrow. I think it's one of the best oc fics out there and I've read quite a lot of them.

Thank you very much for writing it!
ocgirl.fr chapter 30 . 4/11/2007
Wow, amazing story (read it all afternoon!).

Great job, loved it.
princesssparkle88 chapter 30 . 3/20/2006
wow, this story was so good. I read it all in like 2 days! I was totally hooked. It was a really good story, you are a great writer!
Rebel Goddess chapter 30 . 1/8/2006
Good story. That was fun, and it didn't go too Oliver, if you were wondering. Thanks for posting.
Rebel Goddess chapter 21 . 1/8/2006
Hehe. Poor Ryan, this isn't really his fault, but it is quite amusing. Good stuff.
bexpunkd chapter 30 . 12/18/2005
Brilliant stuff as usual! Write more long stories!
Fedia chapter 27 . 8/29/2005
"Seth was the one struggling to kick a drug addiction and suddenly the focus had turned on Ryan. Ryan had a cold. Ryan was hurting, because they had overreacted to his poor judgment."

Finally someone gets a clue!

By the way, don't get confused by my comments. I like your story very much. That's whay I react so strongly towards your characters and your plot. I just love Seth too much and want to keep him shielded from any danger. Even his negligent family.
Fedia chapter 26 . 8/29/2005
"What about Seth?" he asked.

"I'm sure Summer will take him home. Come on, let's go."

And now I'm mad at Sandy too. Geez! What does Seth have to do to convey their actual attention? Oh! I get it! He should go and kill himself.
Fedia chapter 25 . 8/29/2005
I am pissed at Kirsten: “No wonder he’s so pissed at me,” Seth said. “If it weren’t for me, none of this wouldn’t have happened.”

“Don’t make this about yourself, Seth,” Kirsten warned.

But Ryan making it all about himself was completely right, wasn't it? No wonder Seth went for the drugs.
Adnawun chapter 30 . 4/30/2005
I loved how you worked through this, and the way in which you wrote the characters responses to the situations.

Characterization was very well done.

I felt as though perhaps more research on the drug-side of things could've helped the story come across better, but it read well enough to be believable.

(I liked the spin with the Jewish background btw...)

A fantastic read with long suitable chapters with a plot that you couldn't put down.

I think you should up your rating to maybe an M or MA rating, (T to be the lowest at least). Having a drug theme will naturally up the rating, so maybe take another look at that.

Loved the fic and your writing style.
JenJenxx chapter 30 . 3/29/2005
WOW! OMG! what an amazing story! The best one i have ever read! i really love the story line and have been working on a similar one at home, if you are intrested do you think you could help me with it? Please e-mail me! Once again, great story!
lindz chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Great story! Everyones so in character! Keep up the good work!
huzzah chapter 17 . 2/27/2005
You can't get physically addicted to marijuana. Mentally, perhaps, but that's extremely unlikely. Weed is pretty harmless, when it comes down to it.

I still like the fic, of course. Nice writing style and an interesting plot. Even if I don't buy all of your ideas.