Reviews for Nightmares Reawakened
Rosettast chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
Please do not continue
DandyxRandy chapter 5 . 2/5/2007
I think this is an excelant story! Fantastic. simply amazing...running out of good adjetives to describe this story so please continue. I cant wait for more.
BlazingxSoul chapter 5 . 2/19/2006
Aw come ON! THAT'S where you cut it off? So not cool... _ luv the story though! Must know why Yuffie has a mini Chaos in her! MUST KNOW NOW!
misuzu-three little bells chapter 5 . 2/5/2006
i agree, ezri is great! i just finished reading her fic"always smiling" earlier, i hope she updates soon. and for you. YOUR FIC IS GREAT! please finish it soon, i need my yuffentine fixs in great doses XD.

i love the pairing i really do. i also have a story hear but it vincent/OC. this isn't my real ID i just use it when I'd rather not have people finding me and flaming me for my character:( i hate that. but reall keep it up i love this fic and i hope you continue it soon!

SUGOI!

mi-chan
Damaged1989 chapter 5 . 11/23/2005
Please update soon! Yuffintine is actually pretty cool. Never read a fan fic like yours and I liek it _
Fyreyes chapter 5 . 10/28/2005
Definatly a very intriguing story. Kant wait for the rest! :D
chaotic pink chocobo chapter 5 . 6/25/2005
great story!
Black Gunner chapter 5 . 6/17/2005
I love this story, wonderful plot line and the characters are so real, you've got talent. Keep up the good work and update soon, I'll be waiting!

~Black Gunner
Ezzie Valentine chapter 5 . 6/15/2005
Aww! I loved it! Poor Vinnie, but at least he forgave her because he knew it wasnt her! I am most definately eagerly awaiting the next chapter, but I know these things take time.

Thank you for the most wonderful words in this update, and I really did mean what I said both in the update and in the email I sent you like 30 seconds ago.

TTYL!

Ezzy
Empress-Eerian-Sadow chapter 5 . 6/15/2005
we've missed you darlin'! seriously! i remember when you started this story that it rocked the vincent x yuffie world like no other. and many was the day that i waited for you to continue.

i'm so glad that ezri-candy got you back on the writer's track! she rocks my world too-she was there for me through my divorce and recovery from that particular depth of hell. *sends ezri box of homemade cookies and vincent and seifer writer's block keychains with note of thanks*

seriously, tho. i know how hard it is to write when your life gets so much better that it isn't all you can focus on. the talent stays, but the will often goes the way of the dodo. been there, done that. i encourage you to keep writing anyway. its a little harder, the chapters take a bit more to crank out, but the rewards are still there.

and this story still rocks the vincentXyuffie world. can't wait for more of it. i think its gonna be great.

if ya ever want to talk, e-mail me. i'm around every night. good luck on everything!

eerian

ps: you can have a vincent keychain too. *hands over keychain* i make them with my anti-writer's block chain saw.
KonekoHime chapter 4 . 6/11/2004
You should definately update this soon! Keep up the good work.
Chaos Theory chapter 4 . 6/3/2004
Please write more soon!
Ruri-sugar chapter 4 . 5/25/2004
You are going to write the next chapter soon...like, tomorrow, right? Right? ::Evil demon eyes pop out and scares Sakura Yosei:: YOU WILL DO AS I SAY! Just kidding. But...I would really like to know what happens next. This is getting pretty good. What will Yuffie and Vincent say to each other when they are in control of their bodies?
Empress-Eerian-Sadow chapter 4 . 5/6/2004
OMG!
that was fantasic! and don't beat yourself up over how bad you thought it was-i loved it!
i'm eagerly waiting for more of this story. you've taken the whole yuffie/vincent relationship to a whole new level!
good for you!
Ezzie Valentine chapter 4 . 5/5/2004
Poor Vinnie! Poor Yuffie! My eyes got a little misty at this chapter. I know that might sound weird but man, they love eachother so much to have what would be a beautiful moment taken from them but that demon bitch in her.
I'm still lovin it and cant wait to see what happens next.
*tosses a Yuffie plush to S. Yosei*