Reviews for Foxgloves
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
Does anyone know the title of the kb fanfic on which bad youko is hurting pregnant botan?Thanks
Eoeo chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
Whoosh! There goes my eyes, popping out of their sockets! Fantastic twist at the end there! Thanx for the wonderful read!
Eoeo chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
Oh I did not see that coming!
Eoeo chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Ooh I hope that nothing too bad happens to Botan... Awesome chapter!
Eoeo chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Man Youko is pretty ruthless when he's trying to get something (or someone in this case) he wants.
Eoeo chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Ooh great start xP
sesshyluhvr chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
GOD DAMMIT!
I KNEW that part 'bout "Something cold hit him square in the chest – he sagged against the wall for a moment, gagging. The feeling passed and stood up dizzily." - was Youko possessing him, I just knew it!
I ALMOST thought that Botan got away ...but then I saw that line...so it's kinda like how is is with his human body except he isn't sharing with Yusuke...
haha!...slight creepiness aside(_) this was STUPENDOUS!
Akasuna chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Puh-leeeeze write more! I just love all of this dark stuff! I kinda smile while reading throughout! Great fanfic!
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
one word: WOW!
Anouk Chizatz chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
okie a bit confusing but cool (i wonder what keiko will do if she sees yusuke and botan getting comfortable with eachother) anyways so ur telling me this is the last chapter cool i loved it am so happy yoko isn't dead still fabulous fic loved it

regards

anouk
Anouk Chizatz chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
at first when i read ur story i was in love with u but when u killed kurama i didn't exactly hate u i was just disappointed cause i like kxb pairing (even if he raped her) ah! well its ur story wonderfully writteni love it like hell ur an awesome writer (to be honest i'd wanna write a story like u but i'm not good with this sorta stuff) still awesome story

regards

anouk
Smexy Kitten chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
That story was awesome! I even read the lemon portion and I have to say it was well written. I was so hoping that Youko would just die, but that sick bastard just can't stay down or take no for an answer xD... Poor Botan and poor Yusuke :-/... Your writing never ceases to amaze me :)
yuyufan chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
you should right more yuyu fanfics, your writing is superb!
darkhairedwonder chapter 5 . 7/4/2010
gah, i still remember when i first read this. i was too...amazed. I did notice when yoko took yusuke's body, but everything still felt like a surprise. such a great fic.

i like open endings as one like this, but then i badly badly want to know what happens next.

sadly i saw your profile today and it says all yyh fics are on permanent hiatus. i understand that feeling when you lose interest, but i fervently hope you will continue. a lot of readers sure are waiting and that includes me and b-chan's fan.

(she is now laughing at my longish reviews lol)

oh well. i guess we don't have any choice but wait.. i really just wish it won't be long!

darkhairedwonder chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
there's something different in hiei in this one chapter, can't say why exactly, i think he kind of mellowed? sorry if i'm not making sense...

i read this chapter in meadiaminer, heheh. i thought at first you cut it real short but not really. only a short part was removed :]

poor botan, yea..but coool fic!

sorry i keep saying that