Reviews for Perfect Love Gone Wrong
Chivi-chan chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Holy shit, it was a motocycle! A MOTORCYCLE! I thought that it was an actual woman. What with all the 'she's a flirt' and 'remy know who to court and not' all for a bick. I thought siri was goint to far with chaining 'her' to the garage. This was great.
Eleiia chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
for i am french, i could have translated these french lyrics for you. but it seems someone did it well before. i agree with that traduction. i'll just correct a little passage :

Après toutes ces soirées passées seuls en tête à tête.

Chaque chose a une fin, et c'est la fin de la fête

Pour toi, car bientôt il n'y aura plus que lui et moi, lui et moi.

After all these evenings spent alone together

Everything has an end, and it's the end of the party

For you, because soon, there will only be him and me, Him and Me.

a friend recommended this fic to me, and i must say i enjoyed it... because james being unfaithful to lily... i don't like it at all

great fic after all
Nuwie chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
Review: Hi Tirya ! You asked what the French lyrics meant… so I thought I was going to try and translate them in English ! I wrote them again in French, because they made mistakes on the CD… Appalling ! * sigh * So here we go:

Je sais que c'est dur, mais il faut se faire au

changement, tu vois

J'ai négligé le primordial trop

longtemps, crois-moi

Je suis consciente, je vois bien que tu souffres,

Mais ça s'atténuera

Car c'est d'un homme, plus d'un chien

Dont j'ai besoin près de moi

Cesse donc de grogner, mon choix est fait

C'est comme ça

N'en fait pas trop, ton attitude risque

De t'éloigner de moi

Faut que tu comprennes, puisque tu dis m'aimer

Tant que ça

Désormais nous sommes trois: lui, toi et moi

Ta mauvaise foi, j'aimerais bien que ça s'arrête

Me séparer de toi, aujourd'hui ça trotte dans ma tête

Moi non, j'en peux plus, tu n'est qu'un chien

C'est trop bête

La situation m'avait pourtant l'air d'être

Des plus nettes

C'est clair, que je l'aime c'est un fait,

Ton égoïsme m'inquiète

Après toute ces soirées passées seuls en tête en tête

Chaque chose a une fin, et c'est la fin de la fête

Pour toi, car bientôt, il n'y aura plus que lui et moi,

Lui et moi

So it's the girl speaking, right ? She wants to get rid of her dog because she's in love with a new man… That's just a rough translation, to get the meaning:

I know it's hard, but you have to get used

to the change, you see

I neglected the essential for too

long, believe me

I'm aware, I see that you're suffering

But it'll ease

Because it's a man more than a dog

that I need at my side

Stop growling, my choice is made

That's it

Don't fuss too much, your behavior risks

To take you away from me

You have to understand, if you say you love me

So much

Now there are three of us: him, you and me

Your bad faith, I'd like it to stop

To part from you, now I keep thinking about

No, I cannot stand it anymore, you're just a dog

It's too silly

The situation seemed to me to be

quite clear, though

It's clear, I love him, and it's a fact

Your egoism is worrying me

After all these evenings spent alone together

Everything has an end, and it's the end of the holiday

For you, for soon, there only be him and me,

Him and me
Vaime chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
HAHAHA! LOL! What a great twist! I thought something was up when he "chained her to the wall". Either that or your just really kinky, lol. Great fic, anyway. I loved it.
littlericepot chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
-giggles- I thought that the "she" is Lily. Ahaha, but it isn't! LOL, this is funny!

~Sweet Sorrow
Nuwie chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
*sigh* I can be so thick sometimes ! lol First, when I read your title, I at once recognized the song by Sting, but I really did not think about the dog thing about it. Then, like you said, it's not what it seems: I first thought it was another of these "Sirius's gay" story, then, astounded, I realised it had something to do with a "she"... and then, howling with laughter, I read the end ! Simply hilarious !
SpecialParanoia chapter 2 . 5/2/2004
That was a great little fic! *Looks around at the confetti* Hm... there's a bit of a mess though, lol. Thanks for the dedication! Loved it! It deserves more than the three reviews it has currently recieved. Bravo!
Katie chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Oh wow! That was awesome! I loved it! Here's me thinking bad things, and he's talking about his motorcycle. The only problem being that James couldn't get Sirius's motorcycle without his permission, could he? But that was brilliant! I loved it!
Lady Larissa chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Ah, the ending made me smile. Yes, I can definitely see Sirius completely obsessed with his motor bike. :)