Reviews for Magic Of My Color
Guest chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
It belongs to Ravens emotions from Nevermore. DUH
B. J chapter 10 . 8/17/2005
Amazing. I love poetry, it helps express feelings so well. My favorites were Lavender, Green, and Red, I think. Yellow was good too, I'm very smart myself. Something I can relate to, I guess. Just a thought, but if you wanted to, you could do more poems for this series. Because, since no one knows what Brown is, you could do several of her. Some think she's Wisdom... but I don't know. I really do hope they tell more about her emotions.
Nightmare chapter 10 . 7/31/2005
Interesting. Very creative. Not many people take time to "interview" Raven's emotions.
despyrit chapter 10 . 5/23/2005
des: Great poems. Simply awesome. They really capture Raven. You did amazing. Great poems.

Cy: Stop repeating yourself.

des: Shut up, Cy. (to C-O-H2) Keep up the good work!
Gray Nameless chapter 10 . 5/16/2005
You captured Raven's different parts of her character so beautifully and perfectly. Though they were all very very different, you connected them to one person. You did such a great job, I loved it! I loved your poetry. You're so talented! Keep up the great work!
ALY chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
more please _

_ _

_ _
alie g chapter 10 . 3/23/2005
I love your poetry. Make some more. there is still Desire, Love, Guilt, Jealously and many more emotions to write about.

P.S.

Brown is the color of fear.
AnonymousName chapter 10 . 3/6/2005
Now THIS is poetry! Here's what I loved: the rhymes, the lists, the rhythm, the theme, the connections, the descriptions, the emotions, the depth... Let me rephrase that: There's not a thing to criticize! This is excellent, marvelous, magnificent, expert, extraordinary work. Good job.
Twin-Lupus chapter 10 . 3/5/2005
Exquisite ending. Absolutely beautiful poetry. You really captured the voice of each emotion and you were able to portray them all spectacularly. (And my spelling is horrible, please excuse it.) Anyway, amazing job, keep up the awesome work!
YinxYang chapter 2 . 1/28/2005
sorry 2 lazy to log in... anyway i like your method of answering:) When I first read it I didn't know there were other chapters and I didn't read the title. Tank you... now I get it... cool with the gray and begging for forgiveness... AWESOME!
YinxYang chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Terra?
Flying Star too lazy chapter 10 . 1/23/2005
Again, wonderful. Concluding with Raven's current

color and her emotional turmoil. Wraps it up very

nicely. I've enjoyed this series and wish you good

luck on future writings. _

PS. Sorry I haven't been checking out your fictionpress

account more often, just been busy.
Flying Star too lazy to sign in chapter 9 . 1/23/2005
So sorry I haven't been reviewing. Just haven't been

in the Teen Titans section as often ( since I'm writing

for another series mostly). Well, what can I say, except

wonderful, simply wonderful. You captured white's essence

perfectly, and I love that last line. Well, I'm

off to the last part. _
TameranianRaven chapter 10 . 1/7/2005
Wow! Cool Story! Yep, it's me, TR! Awesome. I have to check out more of your stories!
Raven A. Star chapter 10 . 1/6/2005
Sorry I didn't review sooner. I had a bad flu and haven't been on for a week. '

This was an excellent series. I really enjoyed reading it. :)

Also, to make it a little easier on you, I'm going to put you back on author alerts so you don't have to keep sending me an email. :) Great work and can't wait to read more from you!