Reviews for Solace
Nicolas Ambroise chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
Hello! This is the first time I've read your story. Today... at the end of August 2012. You're very disappointing man. I know there's no point asking you to update the story but let me tell you this, even with all those mistakes that you've seen after 4 years were nothing compared to what I've done as an ffn writer! I'm not good with the English grammar too! It's not my native language but I still want to continue my story no matter how bad I started my works because I believe there's always a vast room for improvement and for correcting errors, as a writer at heart, one must always consider the heart of the readers as I haven't finished my fanfics too (some even years ago) I'm still eager to carry on.I love my readers and I certainly know how it feels to have read something and after placing my eyes, mind, time, and even my heart into it, I'm doomed to find out it was a dead end after all.

Do you feel the frustration?
But then again, we're too different people. I can't force you to think and feel the same as I do.
I know you're gonna laugh reading this,a crazy review, if you really will be able to...it's been 4 years since your last update, you might think this is even a spam, haha!

But hey, you're criticism with your work is as good as your framework.I really think your story is nice, I bumped onto it today because I was about to update my Ban Kazuki fanfic after a year of idleness.I thought of checking out some other fanfics...yours caught my attention, it was really a waste to have been left hanging :(

But thanks for giving me new ideas and I did learn some tricks from your two ancient chapters! Hahaha!
MysticBlood chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
you really need to update soon~

BanXKazuki is just so cute!

~MysticBlood
Enchanted Echoes chapter 3 . 7/24/2007
I love this story, can't wait to read more about it. Please update soon. And about what you asked, no, you are going well don't change a thing.
The CAT X3 chapter 3 . 4/26/2007
OH! I THINK YOU MUST BE THE GENIUS OF THIS GENIRASHON WAW I LOVE THIS ITS SO MUCH FUNN LOL I WAS UP TILL 7am LOOKING FOR A GOOD STORY AND KABAM! I STUMBILD APON THIS LIL TRESHER 5 STAR* _ KEP IT UP COZ ILL BE CHEKING BACK LIKE AL THE TIME! LOL HEHE THANK YOU SO MUCH YOUR THE BEST _

BEST WISHES FROM THE CAT
Nara Merald chapter 3 . 11/21/2006
Interesting story, I liked the character interaction, but looking at the dates makes me think you probably aren't updating... As for in the Author's notes, you say "Yes, I’m talking about the Ban/Kaz pairing as well."

Does that mean you wish to claim ownership of it?

Just curious. Anyhow, the story has a lot of promise.
Lady SilveRose chapter 3 . 10/10/2006
*sighs dramatically* I hope this won't take half a year to be updated. Like you, I have a penchant for unusual pairings and it pains me to see very few fics, much less beautifully written stories about them. Oh the pain!

Eh, anyway, I think I've read this fic, like... what? Ten times? XD Heh heh. I just love Ban/Kadsuki so much and this story is one of my favorites.

Your writing's fine. Characters aren't OOC and they're witty, which I very much like. XD I also like where the plot's going.

And ugh. You shouldn't be too hard on yourself. Your GB fics are not horrible.
natsuv chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
Yo! Ohisashiburi desu! I was very late to write this, ne?hehehe gomen gomen. I wanted several weeks ago, but...you know..my exams were disgusting! Now, I'm free! Yuhu! So I've read your solace now. Gomen,ne! Thanks 4 emailing me!Ganbatte ne! If I have times, I promise I will review!Ja na!oOh, btw, I like AkaKazu also. Don't you like the pairing?:)
silverstrings chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
It's good to see you back and revising this fic! It is indeed a classic, the second one I was ever able to find of Ban/Kazuki (the other being another one that was never finished ;_; which is a shame because it was FANTASTIC).

Your writing has improved a good deal as far as grammar, sentence-structure and what-not. Very good!

Characterization is decent, there are a few things that struck me as off. Ban seems a little too... open? Maybe that's the word I'm looking for. A little too open and nice, a little too spazzy maybe. You're doing well with Kazuki, the only thing that struck me as off with him was the part where he was scared about the job. Kazuki's too calm and collected and sure of his abilities to let a bunch of normal, everyday humans scare him. I mean, hell, he went into the Beltline of all places and made it out alive after two weeks - I don't imagine your average joe-schmoe would phase him at all.

Anywho, good job. :3 I hope you continue this to the end this time around. It definitely is a classic and a good read for all us Ban/Kazuki fans!
Miyosuke chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
I LOVE this chapter. Kazuki was so witty yet reluctant. And I really like your Ikeda character. His personality is awesome (for lack of a better word. ;) and more believable than before. Understanding and caring Ban is really nice too. :)

Just a quibble... You repeated the "she says they're unfashionable" bit again in this chapter (in a different manner, but still...). Um...Unless you meant to repeat it...? It's not that big of a detail, but I'd like to point that out just in case.

Lovely, LOVELY work. You've made this fanfiction SO much better.
Destiny Lot chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
Great start hope to read more soon.

Ja ne
Miyosuke chapter 2 . 5/31/2006
Wow, you've definitely improved! I'm so glad to hear that you're back with this fic! The character dialogue's more natural and realistic, and the Koda Kumi line is bloody brilliant. xD Lovely job! It's gotten a lot more in-depth with characterization as well. I love it even more now! I hope you'll be able to complete this eventually. :)
ceres-16 chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
YAY! finally Solace was "updated"...

i enjoyed reading it... i'd love to see more...

can't wait what happens at the party...
transparence chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
yo..! you have improved, it's worth the long years of wait.. TT_TT.. you've probably received that ym thing from me, but this is just in case you haven't, i'm a pretty available person during these days so contact me if you want a decent beta... and i envy you soo much, i'm not fluent in japanese.. TT_TT..anyway.. hindi ako makapaghintay sa susunod na chapter! o so, yeah.. see yah!
crimsonrosepetals chapter 3 . 5/17/2006
hi there! let's see; this is a little more well written than the first version of the fic (at least what I can remember from it). You're characters are fine and the progression is really good too. i hope you update this soon because this is really a terrific fanfic!

oh, and sorry, i'm not familiar withthe lyrics, so i really can't guess...*sigh* no bonus for me. *pouts* anyway, good fic, please go on and continue to dazzle us with your briliance!
mindset chapter 3 . 5/17/2006
*thinks* Is it 'Cosmic Eyes' by BoA?

A lot of changes, I see. I remember Ikeda Hibiki was Minase Hibiki before the actual revision, and also it's now casino and not a bar (the name of the establishment also changed) *cheers*

I loved how you portray Ban's character, it's rich and doesn't lack anything now. As well as for Kazuki's very complex one, you can see the versatility clearly.

*jumps up and down* I love this!