Reviews for A Cool Kind Of Punishment
Silently singing chapter 15 . 4/17
Hey. U made me wait for, like, 10 years now...for an update! Can U Believe it? Freaking TEN years! Update already! I prob would've been better off knwing dat there will be no more future for this story than having a FALSE hope reading ur authors note..! Bt, plz recognise dis fact dat im so mad at U becoz im so in love wid d story... Now, abt d story...it simply amazing. I can literally SEE ur hardwork and effort behind it. I KNW how U feel...so, keep up d gd wrk! I'm waiting... bye~
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
hey there; sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
Guest chapter 15 . 11/1/2014
Outake 1,it is so funny I'm rolling on the floor laughing XD XD XD XD ROFL "I also hoped jaken remembered to feed my goldfish"
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
read; sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Moonlight-Sakuras chapter 15 . 8/18/2013
Please pllllllleeeeaaassseeeeeeeeeeee update! You have me bitting into my fingernails in nervious anxiety. I think 7 years has kept us in suspense long enough missy! Now get yours butt in a chair and start typing you have a lot to catch up on! LOL

I'm serious though can you please update the next chapter SEVEN years is a long wait. I hope you're healthy and good condition and if so let us know if not still let us know.

I'm impaiently waiting your next update.

Warm hugs and cookies to you!
Lyell chapter 15 . 7/17/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLLLLLEEEEEAAASSSSEEEEE UPDATE!
Please!
Qveen Dree chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
well who know rin could be trouble maker hahahahahahahaha lol!
queenruby987 chapter 15 . 6/10/2009
Please finish writing this story cause it's bad to leave an good story hanging. So PLEASE write another chapter even though i know you haven't updated like in a few years. PLEASE.
Kiroku Ookami chapter 15 . 12/31/2008
I'm going to rack up some points by telling you how cool you are:

Actually, not really.

The outtakes are funny, but I just want Sessh and Rin to kiss, DAMMIT!

~Kiroku Ookami~
EsmeBlossoms chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
:D LOVED IT!
Sesshy Rin 4ever chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
plz update
ms.a chapter 15 . 3/7/2008
WOW! PLEASE make another chapter please i love this story!
Sesshys girl chapter 15 . 2/3/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY its so good u need to update though its been 2 years and this is to good of a story just to stop writing like that
Krazi3-AnimeLover chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I love this story! This is officailly the greatest story I've read so far...I would really appreciate it if you would update soon seeing on how you haven't since 2006..geez that's a long time but either way please up date I beg of you...!If you don't then I will consider this qabuse for not updating it..it hurts me so there for it is abuse...lolz PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
athana233 chapter 15 . 6/11/2007
i luved this chapter i can't wait to see what u come up with next. and i must say i did have a tear in my eye at the end. and ur outtakes make me laugh so keep up the good work..