Reviews for Quixote Complex
SaphireShimmer chapter 2 . 1/7
Seriously, this is freaking hilarious! I couldn't keep from laughing out loud while reading and woke my hubby and son last night. I figured it best to wait for morning to finish.
KaiPhoenix chapter 3 . 1/3
*grins* I love this!

Imagine what would have happened had Endymion been able to talk with Luna!

-Kai
Vi-Violence chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
Very nice.
Nom de Plume chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
2004. My goodness, time flies. Well, I don't know if you will ever come back to this site but that's no exception for stopping all the reviews, because this story definitely deserves all of it.

At first I was a bit hesitant to read this because unlike Mamoru... Endymion is a complete romantic. And pair that with a hopeless romantic like Usagi? It's just going to be flying hearts off the screen. But I was pleasantly surprised; you handled the situation pretty well, although there was one 'lil point that I was a bit confounded with... Endymion obviously by the end here has realized that this is not exactly his dear Serenity, so why would he still confess his love to Usagi? Yes, I can understand that Usagi technically is...Serenity, or at least a part of her... but she's still her own person. Just as how you had justified that she doesn't love Endymion exactly, but Mamoru. (Although in the end, she just loves everything about the guy.) So that part there I think could have been more clarified... Or at least be more consistently developed.

But besides -that-, everything else was beau-ti-ful! I love, love, LOVE how you handled Endymion's reactions with this 'new' world and how natural he still acts despite of it, such as throwing his 'cape' aside and his princely dialect. It was obvious that you literally placed yourself in his shoes, and as readers, we greatly appreciate your sensitivity to a character's viewpoint. That was incredibly entertaining. But what I loved even more was how you laid out the romance; it wasn't cheesy or nauseating at all! It was very bittersweet actually. When you had superimposed Serenity's presence over Usagi during their goodbye... that was just, perfect. Very nostalgic and finalizes the moment that this really is it.

If this was written in 2004... I can only imagine how you write now 9 years later.
Moonstruck Kitten chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
Very cute story with a really great Endymion characterization. Well written and interesting plot. Great job.
Haibara chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Loved Endymion! And I loved his interaction with the modern world. Thanks for sharing this. Hope you're still a fan!
tomorrow4eva chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Awesome story!
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I love the ending of this chapter. Side kick joy.
Godschildtweety chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
Really good
TrueDestiny chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
This is the first FanFic that I've read in a very long time, and I just wanted to say that you are absolutely brilliant. I read Don Quixote for my history class, and I would have never imagined a writer to intertwine Don Quixote with Sailor Moon. Your writing style is so delicate, and I actually took the time to read everything you wrote. A lot of fanfiction that I read nowadays has horrible dialogues so I often skip it. But yours is definitely well written.

Well done.

I hope you continue to write!
ELinkA chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Love it!
Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
This was such a good story! T-T I loved it, very nicely done. :
unlockurdestiny chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
Aww, that was such a cute story ! Enjoyed it a lot :)
Promethea999 chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
Nice and fluffy, just what I needed!
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
Usagi couldn't help herself as she made a quick scan of the park. Damn, not a thing in sight. Not even an angry squirrel throwing acorns. Just her rotten luck...:-))))))))))))))))))))))

Awww this was soooooooooooo perfect I melted beautiful job I LOVED IT